37

🥺ruto🥺

Woosik: You didn't want it the easy. So I'm doing it the hard way. There is still my time. Give me my daughter.

Haruto: You know fucking idotic you sound like?

Woosik: You are getting on my nerves.

Jeongwoo: You wanna fight?

Woosik: I wanted it the easy way.

Mashiho: Easy isn't always as fun as you think. You wanna fight? Then let's fight.

Haruto: So how about a deal? Who ever wins, Gets y/n.

Woosik: As you wish.

Woosik smirked as she took out his gun and shot one fo harutos men. Jeongwoo and mashihos eyes widened , while haruto stood there, without even flinching, wearing the same straight face.

Woosik: why? Didn't you wanna fight?

Haruto: Turn around.

That man turned around and his body flinched a bit as he saw an army of harutos men had circled his. He gulped as his men began to back away. But he wasn't going to run away that easily.

Woosik: Quantity doesn't always give you success my boy.

Haruto: all talk. No action. I'm not even suprized.

Woosik: sakura raised you well. Didn't she?

Haruto: Come again.

Woosik: Who do you think I am?

🌚🌚🚶‍♀️

Haruto: Don't take my mother's name. Who are you? And why you want Y/n?

Woosik: I can't believe you are fighting for a woman who never cared about you. If she loved you, then she would be hear with you. But no. Boooff. She yeeted.

Haruto: Are you provoking me? Goodluck with that.

Woosik: Just as stubborn as your mother. Watanabe you didn't even take a single gene from your father. How pathetic.

Haruto: enough. I am done with your bullshit.

Haruto took out his gun without any hesitation. Firmly shot down 5 of woosiks men in a row. The others began to panic at his skills and fast pace in killing. Mashiho and jeongwoo smirked proudly at their best friend.

Haruto: Who's next?

Woosik: shoot!

Then whole place filled with gun shots and whincing. Haruto doesn't seem to be bothered as he calmly shot down one man per bullet. As if he has been training for this all his life. Meanwhile mashiho and jeongwoo struggle but handled with each other help. Haruto fought alone. Not missing a single shot.

Haruto: Anyone left? Come front. I'll take you to heaven in just one shot.

There was non left. Onle one man who was behind woosik, who stood there. He was taken aback at how they finished all of his men in such a short time.

Haruto: scared much?

Woosik: I'm impressed. Your skills are on point.

Haruto: pfft. Oh wait. Whi doesn't loose again?

Woosik chuckled as he put back his gun in his pocket. The man behind him stood there frozen. Woosik faced haruto with a psycho smile..

Woosik: You think this is the end? That was just a trailer watanabe haruto... just a trailer.

Haruto: Your trailer is too dry and boring you know? You expect me to run away? Think again.

Woosik: sometimes I wonder. What if sakura was here will she be happy if her son is doing the same crime as her?

Haruto: Don't.  Talk. About. My mother.

Mashiho: How do you even know her? Who are you in the first place? You came for y/n didn't you?

Woosik: Too much curiosity Isn't healthy my boy. Calm down.

Jeongwoo: You might wanna say that to your men. Such freak ain't no match for us.

Haruto; Cut the case. I won. So I will keep y/n.

Woosik: As you wish.

Woosik turned around  and started walking away, but stopped when he heard gun shots again. He turned around and saw his last man was 6 feet down to the ground. He looked at haruto once again.

Haruto: sorry. My hands slipped.

He chuckled and walked away to leave. He slowly turned around and said a few words before he disappeared.

Woosik: The game is not over yet. Watnabe Haruto.

🌚