25

hey hey it's me your trash author🥺 I am so sorry guys I haven't been updating. After November 19.. I promise after November 19 I will do steady updates. I am sorry again😔😖

.

👁👄👁

Y/n woke up as she felt the someone opened and closed the door. She fluttered opened her eyes. Her head felt heavy. It took a while for her to move and realize where she was.

It wasn't the same room from before.

Y/n: haruto...

She shook her head as his name unconsciously came out. She looked around. It was dark. Webs hanging from the ceilings. She could smell a nasty odor from everywhere.

She leaned against the wall. Feeling pathetic. Hopeless. She hasn't eaten anything. Her throat felt dry. Her voice felt hoarse.

Y/n : Haruto... save me from this hell.

Tears began to ooze from her eyes as she remembered his beautiful figure. His touch, his breath his smell, everything lingered around her head making her cover her ears and closed her eyes shut..

She realized. He never did hurt her. It was her stubborn self. She never gave him a chance. She never wanted to look at him in another view point. He would feed her. But she won't eat.

Every night she would fall asleep on the floor. But every morning she would always wake up on the bed. He never hurt her. But why...

That's it...

She knew she was screwed.. She missed him. She missed that monster. More than anything. His absence made her realize it.

Y/n: I-I  love y-you... pls take me away....

"I am here to take you away from here "

Y/n: haruto !

Her face lit up. Her eye glistened. But the shine faded away as she saw that same man who locked her up here, waiting at the door. His lips cornered to a smirk.

Y/n: y-ou! Go away !

???: I thought you wanted me to take you from here? Come. My room is ready for you.

His smiled like a psycho. His tilted like pervert. She knew what he was up to. She tried her best to get away from him.  But could probably be done? She as nothing.

??? : come on let's go. You'll love it.

Y/n: go away from me you moron !

???: I am your father Ha y/n. Be a good daughter.

He tried to drag her out from the room. His temper got higher and higher as she refrained from moving.

Y/n: AH-

???: Move before I slap you again.

She could do nothing. He dragged her out of the room, and dragged her down the stairs. She saw men smirking at her. she screamed for help but who will be there to save In a hell?

Yeah. A hell.

Y/n: j-just let me g-o! You have no right over me'

He slapped her again. . .

???: Don't make me angry Y/n. Now get in

He shoved her body into another room. Her body  crashed beside the huge bed in the middle of the room. She looked up at him as she saw him close the door and slowly started approaching her. His free hands removed the neck tie and threw it on the floor

Y/n: no.. please let me go. Why are you doing this to me.

???: Doing the same what I did to your mother. She couldn't fulfill me properly. . . Maybe you will.

He crouched down and grabbed her chin. Her whole body trembled as he began to touch her. He grabbed her hair and shoved her on the bed..

She just screamed up to her lungs as he kept on forcing her.

🌚🌚❤oops what was that?