35

CRINGE ALERT. And please haruto looks so beautiful today I can't stop looking 😭😭😭 BYE 🚶‍♀️

Haruto: Oh. So he tried to take advantage of you. Is he your real father y/n? Tell me honestly.

Y/n: yoonbin said he Is.. and he even calls me his daughter. He knows my mother as well.

Haruto: Don't worry you are safe with me. No one can touch you other than me.

Y/n: why can you? I didn't give you any permission.

Haruto: is that so? Than why are you smiling?

Y/n quickly looked away as he tried to hide her face which she knew was damn red. Haruto chuckled as he made her look him again. But she was stubborn.

Haruto: look at me y/n.

Y/n; why?

Haruto: Do you want me to kiss you again.

Y/n: you can't threaten me forever with a k-

Her words got cut off as he pecked her lips. He smiled innocently as her eyes widened.

Y/n: why did you...

Haruto: to make you look at me.

Y/n: Let me go. I want to sleep. I'm tired.

Haruto: But I want to cuddle you.. 

Y/n: Haruto we aren't a married couples or in a relationship to cuddle. Let me go... please.

Haruto: DON'T say please like that it's very effective on me.  Can I cuddle you to sleep?

Y/n: I said no. My answer won't change.

Haruto: And neither would I. I want to keep you close to me like this. Do you know your scent is so addictive it drives me completely crazy?

Y/n: Haruto why.

Haruto: I dont know. It's your fault.

Y/n: let go of my waist. You are making me talk too much.

Haruto: You know what? You are right. I never talked too much before you came. I never smile too much before came. I never worried over someone too much before you came y/n. 

Y/n: No need to care for me. I'm no one to you haruto. You are just keeping me captivated for your own pleasure. And it hurts. Because you treat me like a  toy you want to play when you are tired.

Harutos eyes softened as he heard her complaining voice. A tear drops from her eyes on his  face, which he noticed right away.

Haruto: Don't cry. I'll let you go... one day.

Y/n: one day? When? When you get full satisfaction from me?

Haruto: Just one day. I'll let you free. But till then can you stay by my side? I feel lonely.

Y/n: You have mashiho. Jasmine jeongwoo and everyone.

Haruto: I feel jealous seeing jeongwoo and jasmine.

Y/n: that why you are keeping me??

Haruto: No. I just need someone to depend on. When in tired from work. When I get tempered too quickly. Y/n... it feels nice to have someone to care for. Some one you feel responsible for...

Haruto was slowly opening up about the little thing he care about to her. Y/n listend in awe as she layed on top of him. Still the same awkward position. But he seemed comfortable. Somehow she felt like... he wasn't that bad actually.

Y/n: umm... can you let go. My Bach feels numb.

Instead of letting her go he pushed y/n to the side and made her lay on the bed besuse him. He brought her closer to himself and smiled.

Haruto: Talk to me more. I like it

Y/n: I dont want to talk.

Haruto: Should I kiss you again? Then talk

Y/n: Do it.

Haruto: wha..

Y/n: I said do it.

Haruto: You sure? Are you okay?

Y/n: Haruto do it. I'm waiting.

Haruto: You asked for this.

He softly placed his lips on hers, as she slowly closed her eyes feeling his warmth. He was suprized as she kissed him back. Y/n felt him smiling into the kiss as she wrapped her hands around his neck. Y/n was feeling a new spark in her body. Meanwhile haruto enjoyed every single second of her lips.

Haruto: You taste so sweet. I sometimes wanna eat you so badly.

Y/n: shh no comments.

Haruto: But i-

Y/n smiled as she kissed him once again. Haruto was dazzled. He tightened his arms around her 

Y/n: call it returning the favor.

🌚🌚☁️