PART 15

🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

Y/n walked down the stairs in to the huge hall which seemed empty at that time. She looked around and headed towards the kitchen, with light steps trying not make any noise. She felt someone was inside the kitchen.

Y/n: Mrs. Jung!

She never felt this happy in her life. Meeting with this woman always made her feel loved, and safe. As if it's her own mother's. Mrs jung smiled as she moved around the kitchen trying to cook something.

Y/n: may I help you?

Mrs jung: Oh dear. No no go and take a rest.

Y/n: But I just woke up ;-:

Mrs jung: Then what do you want to eat? I will make it for you.

Y/n: I dont really feel like eating now....

Mrs jung just smiled and  nodded, understand what she meant.Y/n hung around the kitchen for a while before leaving, again walking through the hall. She found jasmine sitting on one of the couches.

She reached to her and examined her for a while. She seems to be lost in a world.

Y/n: A-are you oaky?....

She stuttered while asking. Even though she felt comfortable with jasmine, she wanted to keep distance from them. From everyone around this house.

Jasmine : Y/n!!! You are awake!

Jasmine's expression brightened up as soon as she saw Y/n standing there. She smiled as she signalled Y/n to come and sit with her.

Jasmine: so....Why did he actually brought you here?

Y/n: Huh- how did you...

Jasmine: Don't worry. Mashiho told me. Why did he do that?

Y/n: He never told me anything. I don't know who he is.

Jasmine: Silly me I thought you were his girlfriend. Ahh.

Jasmine face plamed her self as Y/n let out a slight laugh, at her words.

Y/n: If you don't mind... who are you to haruto?

Jasmine's smile dulled a bit. But she still continued talking to her at ease. She let out a heavy sigh.

Jasmine: Actually me and haruto are nothing related. Nor jeongwoo. Harutos brother is Mashiho. We are just close friends. Honestly saying. We are his only friends. I don't think I have to tell you the reason ...

Y/n: I know. But where is his mother? And father?

Jasmine: His mom died a long time ago. That was when he turned like this. Rock hard, dark and arrogant. He basically doesn't have any feelings inside him. Even we couldn't change him. He is just.... too different.

Y/n: That's why I hate him... Then how about your fiance?

Jasmine laughed as Y/n told about hating haruto.

Jasmine: He isn't that bad tho... Well me and jeongwoo are basically close since college. As of jeongwoo... He is harutos partner in crime. Along with mashiho.

Y/ns eyes widened as she heard that. So no one here is actually normal. everyone are killers. Murderers. Jasmine seemed to notice the change in Y/n.

Jasmine: don't be scared. There is a reason.

Y/n: Why are you with them? You also...

Jasmine: No. They don't make a part of what they do. But believe me. One day you will know. And when you do, you cannot hate  haruto. That boy.... went through a lot.

Y/n : does he ever smile? He is so arrogant and harsh.

Jasmine: Be thankful he doesn't.  His smile can cause death. He lookes inhumane when he does.

Y/n was all years. Despite hating him for all these days Y/n always wondered What made him like this? What could be the cause? What happened in his childhood?  To his mother? All these questions was going to keep her up from sleep....

BASICALLY THIS CHAPTER WAS AN INTERVIEW OF Y/ AND JASMINE LMAO I-🌚🌚🌚🌚

COMING SOOON