50

🤪🤪🤪

Jeongwoo reached infront to the door where he could clearly hear jasmine's voice. He grabbed the knob but its was locked. He banged on the door but suddenly it-

"Dad-WHO ARE YOU-

Before who ever that was could finish their sentence jeongwoo already pushed the door causing them to smash right on to the floor. Jeongwoo spotted jasmine on the floor by the bed..

His feet carried him there as he kneeled down beside her as he took her head into his lap. He could see the tears dried on her cheeks as her eyes lids rested peacefully. That always-so-tough girl looked pale as ever. Jeongwoo felt like breaking down... but that's when he realized about the person that was behind him.

He layed jasmine back on the floor before turning around facing a man who was already pointing the gun at him. His hands automatically traced his pockets for his gun. That's when he realized he fucked up bad.

???: who the hell are you?

Jeongwoo: What are you doing with my wife ?

???: your w-wife?? But-

The man infront him suddenly paused as he looked at jasmine lying on the floor then at jeongwoo, before his eyes could adjust jeongwoo kicked him in the stomach and the gun fell from his hands as he crashed on the ground.

Jeongwoo picked up the gun from the floor and turned toward him as a smirk kept on his lips. He  looked down at him who's eyes almost jumped out of his eye socket.

???: you are Park jeongwoo!! You are that fucking watanabes left arm.

Jeongwoo: You really thought you could shot me to the ground? I dont eat bullets, I feed them.

That's when jasmine started moving her arms on the floor. Jeongwoo quickly moved to her side. But that boy quickly ran out of the room which jeongwoo didn't give a fvck about. All his attention was on jasmine who was still unconscious in his lap.

He was staring down at her face, but his sixth sense could feel presence coming at him. He sat their still knowing, it was quite a hell...

Five seconds later two men were already five feet down to the ground. Jeongwoo laughed as he saw them struggling on the floor trying to stand up, tainted in their own blood..

Jeongwoo lifted  jasmine as he walked out of the room. The corridor was empty but he could still hear the commotion going on down stairs.

Y/n ran towards jeongwoo, probably worried about jasmine's condition. Which was also this biggest mistake she  has ever done. Before haruto could grab her she already walked away making things worse for everyone...

Y/n: is she-

Before she could could say her name, yoonbin pulled her towards him as he held tightly on her wrist. Harutos eyes widened as his hands travelled straight this pocket, where he tightly held on to his gun. Jeongwoos hands were locked. He slowly moved away with jasmine in his arms, surprisingly no one came in the way.

Y/n struggled to get out of yoonbins grip, but he was nowhere near letting her go.

Yoonbin ; I am not letting you go away with this him. Look at you. You looks so weak. Stay away from him from now on.

Y/n : let go of me yoonbin.

Yoonbin : I am your brother, and when I say you are staying away from him. That's an order. I'll find someone better for you.

Y/n: I dont need anyone. Just let me live freely.

Yoonbin:  You are not going with him. That's it. Junkyu!  Take her away from here.

*drum roll for kyus entry*

Y/n's eyes widened as she heard that name. Her biggest nightmare. Kim junkyu. A psycho maniac who was obsessed with her a few years back. She never told anyone, just kept on tolerating him silently. he went every where she went. The last time she saw him was, a day before haruto took her away..

Y/ns panicked eyes met haruto. he could see her eyes begging to save her, but for her safety, he chose not to move for now. Harutos stare casted spells on her as he told her to calm down, just with his mere gaze.

Junkyu suddenly appeared out of nowhere, catching jeongwoos eyes. He raised his eye brows as he saw that junkyu guy slowly reaching y/n, who was still looking at haruto for the sake of her dear life.

Junkyu : let's go. Shall we?

Junkyu grabbed her hands as she silently winced in pain as he grabbed her wrist tightly. He slowly walked away pulling y/n along with him. That's when someone called out.

Haruto : My love. If he ever tries to touch you... then just cut off his hands. Only I have the right to do that.

Haruto smirked as he proudly said those words, right into junkyus burning eyes. But nothing had it clear. Neither haruto or yoonbin. Nor harutoswifeyys poor readers.

Itll end in 60 chapters. Wanna guess the ending ?🤪