46

Jeongwoo: isn't this the same place . . .

Haruto: where those people killed my mother. Of course how would I forget.

Mashiho: but why are we back to here again? Why would yoonbin give us this adress? And why would kik woosik live here? How is he related to our life? Most of all your life??? What's happening?

Haruto: get in. Let's see what's on out way.

Jeongwoo: are you sure?? Haruto we came here with no arm, no back up.

Haruto: do I look like a give a shit?? Get in. They got aunt sally I need to save her. Follow me.

Mashiho and jeongwoo looked at each other. They knew they had no other choice than to go inside. They were nervous because they had no back up at all. But also they believed in their best friend.

The building was surprisingly un guarded but haruto could already sense danger. Why would someone like woosik keep his work place like this?

There was another new building behind the abandoned building. Not a single living creature to be seen. It was abruptly weird until...

Woosik: welcome watanabe. Welcome to your past. How does it feel renewing your memories?

Haruto: feels great. It feels great renewing my memories since I'm about to end you this instant.

Woosik: calm down calm down. Should we head inside to see your aunt and.. more perhaps? Come on in

Mashiho: so it really is you huh.. what do you want from us kim woosik??

Woosik: oh I don't want anything. Now shall we?

Without another word he rushed inside the new building with haruto following him like a robot. Mashiho and jeongwoo has no chance but to walk on his steps.

The interior felt decent. But something wasn't right. But for haruto As long as he wouldn't get his aunt back safe and sound he wasn't planning to leave at all.

Haruto: where is my aunt.

Woosik : what's the hurry my boy. Be my guest. Enjoy~

Haruto. Where . Is . My . Aunt . Woosik

Woosik: tsk tsk such short tempered kids aye. Just like your father. How amusing

Haruto: what do you know about my family? and I ain't here to here this bullshit from you give me my aunt back or else instead of food I'll dine on your men tonight.

Woosik: follow me. Young man.

Haruto lifted an eye brow as jeongwoo and mashiho looked at each other. They flinched as they saw haruto walking with him. Confused but still decided to stay hand in hand with him they took a step forward.

Not knowing about anything that's coming at them..

💃❤