PART 20

He parked His car At a side and Got out as he Glanced around Until someone came out from The bushes On the other side of the road.

Haruto : Where is she?

That whoever kept quiet. He didn't dare to utter a word. Second by second Haruto got Impatient Wanting to heart the words he hoped.

Haruto: Mf I SAID WHERE IS SHE?!!

Man: S-sorry sir I.. l-lost her-

The next Thing happened was The man was 5 feet down On the ground. A groan escaped as his body hit the ground. Haruto Bumped his fist on the car Glaring at the man on othe ground. He Grabbed him by the collar as he gritted through his teeth.

Haruto: It hasn't been a fling day and You lost her already? Explain me.

He Shoved the man at the car. The man gulped as he tried to regain his Posture as he struggled to breath properly. He opend his mouth to explain what ever he wanted.

Man: Sir I was keeping track of her. But she caught me and I had to back off. You told not to do anything to her. I can't touch her. And once I came back  she was nowhere. I have been searching the whole area all night...

Haruto: you know what? I shouldn't have Asked you for this.

He stormed back to the car and drove off. Not caring about anything at all..

🌚

"Let go of me!!"

Y/n screamed as she tried to get out of their grip. They dragged her to a room And threw her on the floor infront of someone. Her scream filled inside the room.

???:Taehyung?

Taehyung: yes sir?

???: Is she... our special Guest?

Taehyung : Yes sir. She is Ha yoonbins sister.

Y/n: Yo-yoonbin? Oppa..  where is he??! Where us my brother? What did you do to him??!

She cried out for frustration. She just escaped from one hell and ended up in another. Is this The ideal life?

???: Little girl talking too much huh... should we introduce Ourselves to each other?

Y/n: I dont need your Damn introduction. Get me out of here.

???: Your mother Taught you everything. Just not manners.

Y/n: Don't.  Talk about my mother. Who are you to?

The man got up from his place as he Walked Towards Y/n. There was something different Today. She couldn't cry. She wasn't afraid. What Happened to her??

???:Respect . Your father. Ha Y/n. Daughter of Ha Yoonjung

Her body froze. Father? She never knew she had a father. She never grew up with a father. She looked at that man. Who didn't have a single ounce of sincerity in his eyes. Suddnly she started laughing...

Y/n: The word father doesn't exist in my life. Who the hell are you then?

???: yoonjung really left a print on you huh.

Y/n: How do you know about my mother??

???: BECAUSE I AM HER FCKING HUSBAND YOU FILTHY DAUGHTER

Uh oh cliff hanger again?🤡 okay but let's talk.
What happened to the veiws????!!!! Like The last time I checked it was 1k  and AND ALL OF A SUDDEN 5K++++++ PANDAS ARE U KIDDING ME???? PEOPLE READ MY TRASH???!!!! 😭😭😭🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Okay I am gonna call Alll my Readers. PANDAS.
COMING SOOON PANDAS 🐼🥺