45

Mrs Jung: Breakfast is ready jasmine dear. Have some food.

Jasmine: where is y/n?

Mrs.jung: she is out side. And how is the girl?

Jasmine: still sleeping. Now I'm getting worried if she is sleeping or unconscious . . 

Mrs jung: poor girl. She looks badly hurt. Have your food first. I will call out y/n. The boys will be out today.

Mrs jung Walked out out of the hall and found y/n infront of the gate. She chuckled as she realized why she was walking back and forth infront of the gate.
Slowly approaching her as she patted her back.

Mrs jung: y/n? Come in and have your breakfast first. He won't be coming today.

Y/n: him-? Ahh no I wasn't waiting for him. I-i was j-just having some fresh air.

Y/n awkwardly walked inside with her and seated beside jasmine. She didn't want to lie. But the days felt empty without him. Him?? Of course haruto. She could sense something was wrong. And this thought wasn't going to let her rest the whole day.

🤡

haruto was talking on his phone, his one hand controlling the stear wheel. Complete panic and shock clearly shone on his oh so perfect face. He cut the call in a hurry and took a whole U turn making mashiho and jeongwoo almost hit the side of the Car.

Mashiho: what the hell haruto?

Haruto: shut up. Those men reached aunt Sally's house.... as accepted. We need to get their as soon as possible.

Mashiho: another typical blood shed ... again.

Haruto drove faster than usual speed, sweat forming on his forhead. Now matter how much arrogant he is, watching his loved ones get hurt is still his biggest weakness, and he hated himself for that reaosn.

The car almost crashed but he didn't care. He stopped it abruptly as he smashed the door open and ran towards the house. As expected. It was a mess.

Haruto barged inside and saw all the servants panicked inside. The whole place was upside down. He spotted butler kim trying to call someone.

Haruto: kim ! Where is aunt !???!

Kim: we don't know..

Jeongwoo: what??? What do you mean you don't know ?? Where is she and how did all this happened?

The middle aged man sighed as he told him what happened. Haruto closed his eyes in anger and frustration. He knew this would happen.

Haruto: it's all my fault. I shouldn't have dragged aunt into this. I fucked up big this time.

Jeongwoo : Get your senses right watanabe this isn't the first time this happened. We'll find aunt and fix this shit. we have been fighting till this day. We will keep doing it. Back to ha yoonbins house.

Mashiho: why him again?

Jeongwoo: we need to get that woosiks address and information from him.

Haruto: let's go. Kim take care of everyone here. I will bring aunt sally back. That's my promise.

They quickly left the area and headed towards yoonbins house again. As usual it was jennie who opened the door but they were in such a hurry it caused her to almost fall... if it wasn't for yoonbin.

Yoonbin: why the hell are you here again haruto????!

Haruto: Kim woosiks address. NOW.

Yoonbin: what? Now what will you do to him??

Jeongwoo: just give that address before I kill that lovelyy girl beside you.

Haruto: Yoonbin I don't have time. Give me your father's address.

Hesitantly he blurted out the address and road where he lived to them. To his surprise they didn't waste a second as the left the house and drove off. Without wasting a single moment yoonbin pulled of his blazer and left the house with jennie. Something was about to happen today and he didn't like it.

Haruto and the two of them got out of the car and froze. They stared at each other while examining the location...

Haruto: That fucker..

The biggest plot twist is about to come YEEHAW 🏃‍♀️