65

Her body fell on the ground with a loud thud, infront of every one. Harutos face remained emotion less, on the other hand y/n shaking while panicking inside jaehyuks arms. Yoonbin looked at woosik, but he doesn't seem care much about it. Jennie, just stood there frozen. Her soul barely alive.

Woosik : Finally got rid of her.

He let out a low laugh staring at the womans body. The bullet went right between her eyes, her face almost unrecognizable with all the blood. Y/n was going so insane, she felt traumatized, her legs going weak every second she was barely able to hold herself up straight.

Yoonbin :: You can kill your own fucking wife ??! And you are telling me I am from your family ?! Bullshit. Theres no way I'm gonna be your relate-

Before he could finish, a heavy punch was thrown right at his face. His eyes met the boiling haruto who was panting heavily. He had a gun in one hand, at his knuckles were bleeding.

Haruto : I'm not interested in being your fucking brother either.

Woosik stood smirking, enjoying the scene of how two brothers were destroying themselves with hatred. His eyes went towards the quivering y/n beside jaehyuk.

Although she has nothing to do with yoonbin or anyone, woosik believed yoonbin would have been long gone from his life if only.... if only that girls parents didn't take in yoonbin and kept him alive.

Woosik began to slowly walk towards the poor girl. Jaehyuk sensed it right away and stood infront of her protectively. His hand, fixed on the trigger the black gun he had in his hands.

But before he could do anything, woosik got grabbed by his collar as he was smashed on the wall. Standing infront of him, was a raging monster.

Haruto : Lay a finger on her and I'll cut 'em all off. Don't touch my girl.

Woosik : I won't lay a single finger, but you think you can save her from that ?

He smirked at someone behind haruto, as one of his men was getting ready to shoot her. Haruto immediately shoved him to the ground before turning around. His brain naturally calculated he won't be able to reach y/n before it leaves.

A gun shot was heard, but y/n stood there safe and sound. He could see the man falling on the ground. His gaze went around and met with yoonbin, who was smiling while holding the gun.

Yoonbin : I guess this runs in my blood too. Brother.

His heart relived, but at the same time still aching. Memories of his mothers bloody figure, came across his mind as he he stared at his dead aunts body. He could feel his heart clenching, but anger took over him again. He turned around with raging eyes as he aimed towards woosik.

Woosik: Go ahead and kill me. Atleast I will be able to die peacefully knowing I have destroyed your family. I'm sure you remember your mother,

Haruto : I do. I fucking do. and im doing this for her.

Shot after shot, he shouted continuously at woosik body, blood oozing from every wound. Yoonbin and Jaehyuks eyes quivered at the heartless bloody sight. Y/n closed her eyes as she cried in her best friends embrace, holding on to her for dear life.

Yoonbin : Haruto- Haruto that's enough. Haruto JUST FUCKING STOP HE'S DEAD!! HE'S GONE!

He yelled at his face holding on to his shoulders. His knuckles stained in blood. His face filled with scars. Haruto stared at the bloody sight he made infront of him. Seeing woosiks body all life less and hollow, his blood splattered all over the place, made him want to laugh in victory.

But his aunt... he felt guilty. She has always been the only one for him. Even though she had done worse things, he always felt the gratitude towards her. She was someone who remined him off his mother.

That was before she came..

His eyes slowly averted towards y/n, still in her best friends warm embrace. Her beautiful face was scarred. She was weak. But he needed her right now. His heart kept on yearning for her warmth, as he locked his eyes with hers.

As if she could hear him, his silence and the pain in his eyes, she slowly tried standing up, but her feet kept on giving up. She slowly managed to walk towards him, before sitting down beside him, trying to keep her eyes open with the left energy inside her.

She could see tears glistening in his eyes, those eyes she once despised, those eyes that used to kill her silently.... the same eyes were screaming silently in so much pain. She knew he was going to break down. She quickly embraced him every so tightly before he completely broke.

Y/n : it's okay. Let it all out. You have been holding them for too long. I'm here..

She felt pain, as she saw how much he was crying, as if he was shedding all those tears over the past years. She let him. Even though He did hurt but she still let him cry in her embrace. She slowly caressed his hair, running he hands through his soft locks, calming him down.

Yoonbin and the rest Stood there. Jaehyuk felt tears in his eyes he realized his best friend will finally get some peace. He knew how much He wanted justice for his mother. He looked at yoonbin, who stood beside his signficant other, before glancing back at woosiks almost torn body.

Finally.... it's all over.

‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭

This story about to end ig :( welp 1 or 2 chapters then its over. I'll do some shameless promoting before fully completing this book tho. Lol.

Any guesses who my NEXT story will be 🌚⁉️