• The Helltaker •

Ok first of all, thank you for the support you've given this story. I did not expect it to grow THIS much, like its crazy how many reads this has, only second to my DDLC one. I seriously am so happy. You guys made, what would rather be a pretty crappy, 2020 so much better for me.

    But I'm sorry to give you this as a last chapter.

      It's only  a summary.

     For the most part of the month I've been struggling to write this. I should have written it before school started back because goddamn I am mentally drained.

No—that's just an excuse. To be honest; I  don't really like this story. It's not really what I'd call to be my best work.  I wrote myself to a stump and I ended up with a conclusion that... kinda sucks, or something I can't find the motivation to write.

I'd try to revise the story itself, make a better thing... but honestly i just want to be done with it.

    Maybe I'll write this into a proper chapter? Soon? When I'm feeling better.
As of now I just want to have this book be "complete"
And I didn't want to discontinue it to leave you hanging so

Here's the events of the supposed to be last chapter:

  Mammon struts in acting high and mighty. He provokes them all and the demons get piss and attack. Using the forbidden fruits power he makes the demons kneel against their will.

        A shit ton of demons come out of the hell portal thing since Jessienne didn't close it. They managed to climb up by stacking on top of each other.

        Not having affect on Angels. Jessience, the only one left standing tried to fight, but due to lack of fighting ability, she quickly loses.

     Helltaker attacks, he uses the King's Jewel. But Mammon is just stronger even just a bit more. Helltaker gets blown away.

     The Greed demon tells Lucifer on how the position of his Queen is still open— but sike he kicks her away and flips her off. He wants hell all to himself... and since he's here. Maybe he can take Heaven as well!

      "I won't let you!" Jessienne shouts.

      Bang. She Fucking dies.

     Sarah screams in agony as she reaches her weak body to her. You also see this, and in a blind rage, stand back up and fight back.

     But it's no use! He seriously is stronger... but wait!

     Flashback to Jessienne proposing.

     If Angels aren't affected by her powers... You take the ring she gave you and used it as well. Helltaker becomes king of both Heaven and Hell (Technically)

     Kicks Mammons ass. Blows him away and crushes him between to hard stone walls. His hat lays on the ground before turning to dust

       Your harem breathes a sigh of relief but the angels mourn. Jessienne is dead.

     You feel bad, so you thought of one last thing to help. Lucifer asks you if you're sure to do it and you nod.

      You hug the dying body of the angel. Caress her hair—

      You return the immortality that she had given you to give her a second life.

      Your vision flashes to white.

And here's some things I'd like to share:

Some faults I can think of in the top of my mind right now.

•Helltaker really didn't do much. Just was there being dragged around.

•Lucifer, despite all the build up, never really fought.

•I failed at making Jessienne likeable

•This became shounen anime af, like literally Bleach' Hueco Mundo - Vs Arrancar arcs esque

•I deleted some scenes cause I didn't want to write them out of laziness.

Deleted scenes such as;

•Hellhound Cerberus reforming back to triple demon form only to come back as one bigger and bustier Cerberus.

•Jessienne vs Lucifer, like actual fight.

•Mammon bringing in Baphomet +A "I'm not a furry" joke + Malina and Gabriella working together inside a mech to fight in a turn based style.

•Janus... not dying every appearance he gets.

•A Modeus chapter. Though I didn't finish it since it tackles shit like rape and i felt really uncomfortable.

•Justice vs Beelzebub flashback

And probably many more.

Anyway, I hope you guys really did enjoy the story up until this point. I'm sorry for giving up on this story but I just really had to (for my sanity)

Thank you again. And I hope to see you again.

*Boop*