Did It Hurt When You Fell From Heaven?

Credits to アントリオ
[https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/3085126]

        "D-demon?" You nervously stepped away, because you trusted Beel's words you never really expected anyone to mention her presence.

         "Ah!" The girl gasped. "D-do not worry! I was just saying something odd!"

        "Hey..." You spoke out to her. "Are you perhaps... an Angel—"

         The girl looked at you nervously. Before you could finish she quickly turned around and started walking. "—Let's go and find my friend! I'm running very late... Waaaagh!"

         In her haste she twisted her feet and tripper over herself face first onto the sidewalk.

        "Are you okay?" Just as you were about to go over to help something burst out of her back. It puffed up to your face, a ticklish feeling going up your nose making you sneeze and back away.

           The girl's luminous white feathery wings had been revealed.

        "Owie... that hurts." The now revealed angel rubbed her aching red nose. She looked back and noticed her wings had been revealed, she burst into a red tint and retracted them back to wherever she was keeping them.

         "Ah ah ah! No no— you see that was uhm..." She panicked, trying to think of an excuse. "That was cosplay!"

         You didn't believe her. You chuckle at the flustered girl as you got closer.  "So you're an angel, that's cool."

        This obviously isn't the first time you met one, but she was vastly different from Azazel. Besides the golden hair and blue eyes, her wings earlier spread out much wider and bigger than the Curious Angel's..

         "Oh geez. I'm not supposed to reveal my identity to the mortals!" The angel continued to panic.

         Huh, another Angel... it's been awhile since you've met a distinct and named female character. You suddenly remember what the girls told you, if she finds out about the nine demons that live with you would she react violently? It would be a risk to keep  being around her...

       There's only one thing you should do then....

        "Hey." You call out to her.

         The angel paused from her panic and looked at you curiously. You bend down a bit to be at eye-level with her. A smirk appeared on your face.

         "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" You asked and wink. "Because my harem gets free healthcare."

         The angel looks at you astonished. "E-excuse me?"

        Oh well worth a shot... Press R to restart—No, this isn't the game.

       You prepare yourself from possibly getting killed, that's usually the penalty for saying the wrong thing.

        The Angel puffed her cheeks and pouted. "I'll have you know human: I may have fallen the first few times but in this descent I actually landed on my two feet! Uriel even praised me for doing it properly so don't go insulting me like— Rgh."

       The angel coughed as she choked on her own spit. She glares back at you with a blush and then starts to avoid eye contact.

      She's cute.

***

A massive air wave blew the surrounding area as Lucifer and Uriel collide weapons. The two didn't spare a millisecond of striking their weapons in search of a blindspot. All while their glaring eyes never leaving each other's. Lucifer stabbed her pitchfork in a lower angle, Uriel jumps to avoid this attack and flipped to the demon's behind.