En guarde

Credits to vu | kan
{www.pixiv.net/en/users/5910918}

The angels stare at the three demons that looked down upon them. You're in awe, as the wind current that's fanned by their wings made their hair gracefully flutter. Their red eyes make contact to yours causing something in your head to click. And like a strong wave during a storm, flashes of memories flood back to your mind. Memories of the time you spent together with the ten demons you'd call; your harem.

Jessienne panicked, she quickly turned to you and ran. The demons acted quick, flying right after and raced the angel towards you. But they were stopped by a swing of a blade, Uriel stood in between all and guarded the Heaven's CEO.

Jessienne nodded in thanks to the Proud Angel. She went to you and, surprisingly enough, carried you away and fled the scene. 

      Uriel stood firm, her sword pointed at the three demons. She eyed her sister, expecting her dominant nature to make her strike first. But from her side, Azazel slid towards her and drew her own sword.  The newly fallen angel swung her sword around multiple times, each hit caused the angel to back away.  Before the Angel knew it, she was pushed further away that the exit was no longer blocked.

      "You can go on ahead..." Azazel told the two demons. "I have years of... repressed anger I need to take out right now."

      Lucifer smirked and was amused. She looked over at Justice and tilted her head to the direction where you were taken. The two quickly continued chase.

     Uriel and Azazel meet blades. The two pushing against each other with eyes glaring into their soul. Though the Proud Angel was confident in her abilities to take on the fallen angel, she couldn't help but a bit disturbed by the expression the used-to-be timid Curious Angel was now making.

       The two separated away and stood firmly.

       "Do not think this new form of yours is enough to beat me, Azazel." Uriel growled. "You were nothing but an Intern! You were remarkably weaker than most angels in the army! And nothing has changed."

         "Oh I was a weak Angel sure..." Azazel sighed. "But I'm not fighting as one anymore..."

         A burst of flames erupt from the fallen angel's feet which gave her a good boost to strike at Uriel. She was on the offense as the Proud Angel was left to guard constant strikes coming her way.

       "You've only been a demon for ten minutes, don't get full of yourself!" Uriel found an opening and struck her sword, Azazel fell back to dodge this.

       "Sure but I was studying them for almost a year now!" Azazel yelled. An arc of flames appearing behind her. "Let me show you what fifty binders worth of research looks like."

       ****

      Jessienne walked back to the broken altar. The room which was the furthest and highest of the palace. There was no place left to go. The demons burst into the room with glaring crimson eyes. The angel holds on to you tightly like a child and their stuffed animal.

        As the two demons slowly made their way to the two of you. The ceiling burst open and created another hole, Sarahphim jumped in a similar to earlier. Only this time, the Mighty Angel had two knocked out demons in both hands.

       "More pest?" Sarah clicked her tongue. She threw the two demons towards them to intimidate. "You better back away if you don't want to end up like them."

       "Beel! Judgement!" Lucifer ran to the two demons to check their life.
       Beelzebub opened her eyes at the sound of Lucy's voice. The demon offered a weak, apologetic smile.