Goddess Inlove

Oh shit it's Biblically Accurate Angels
       Would you still make harem?

      This is a flashback

Panting and out of breath. The young angel ran through the streets of the human realm in fear. The risk she took, she never really accounted how big it was. She had hope for a pleasant welcoming when coming to the world. Hope as big as her father's towards this realm and its inhabitants. She never could understand why he gave these people unconditional love, and so far she's questioning that even more.

         When she came down from heaven, she humbly graced her presence to the city folk. Beckoning them and singing praise to the almighty father and the salvation. She herself could say it was graceful and to be blessed that much would be enough to turn a person's life around... but the humans only ignored her.

      She tried to call some out, but they would turn away. Some scorned and spat at her... some even yelled at her for being misguided and crazy. She couldn't believe what she had witnessed, d-did these people forget the glory of the creator? Why are they so...

     She was kicked out of the venue she had dropped in. "No solicitors" the human told her.  She protested, saying that she was there to grace them all. But she was still forced out.

      And then an unfortunate event to another. The angel was tired and hopeless. She had not thought these humans were so cruel, despite the thousands of prayers that seemed to be sent their way. She sits down on a bench in a park, thinking of what she could do. Somehow her pride continued to stop her from retreating back to heaven, she believed the perseverance and faith will bring her to her goal.

        "Hey there." A man approached her.

        The angel smiled as someone seemed to interact with her. "Oh hello there, are you perhaps interested in the faith?"

       "Hmm? Oh sure. You from around here? I don't think I recognize such a hot— I mean cute face."

       "I-indeed I am not. Uhm, oh yes! Did you know how my father has graced you with—"

       "No it's alright babe, I'm already interested in you." The man ran a finger around her hairline, leaving the angel feel a little bit uncomfortable. "How about we get to now each other a little bit more?"

        "Oh but here is fine and—" The man wrapped her arm around the angel as she was forced to come with her. She was nervous, but she finally had someone that would listen, maybe this will be the start of her own 12 apostles!

        She felt the man's hand... travel down. She flinched when he felt it grope a certain area. Making her back away from the man, "Uh what are you.."

      "It's alright... you'll like it." The man grabbed her arm and forced her back. She squirmed but the man's grip was strong.

      She almost let out a burst of power, but they were prohibited from striking down any mortal. So she restrained herself. She looked up and saw the person's face dangerously closing in to hers, she leaned away but was stopped by a wall which she was pinned against.

        "Please don't—!" The angel pleaded. "I-I'm waiting till marriage!"

         "Oh a virgin?" The man excitedly whispered as he closed in.

       "Hey!" Someone called out. "Leave her alone."