Fugitive

Credits to Noaharbre
{https://twitter.com/noaharbre?s=21}

Malina panted as she hid behind an alley. She held the tiny Cerberus by the corner so they could peek if there were any passing Angels nearby. The tiny dogs barked signaling it was clear.

She continued on, trying to get her way to the beacon that was sent out by the other demons. Right now she really needed a bottle of the strongest liquor there is to match the stress that she was facing right now with this stealth mission.

Cerberus barked, making Malina stopped. She looked down at the puppy who was growling at something on top of them. She raised her head to see the angel Pegasus waving at them.

"Ah ****." Malina gasped.

"Hey there!" Pegasus smiled. "Man you girls really stressed out Michelle, but boy I took 5 laps around heaven and finally found one."

Without breaking eye contact, Malina sprinted away for dear life. She felt like she really exceeded her limit right now as she continued to run as fast as she could. But Pegasus caught up, the angel ran along side her AND she didn't look like she was breaking a sweat either.

For once she actually wished she didn't spend so much time on the couch.

"So." Pegasus spoke. "What's up with you guys here? You guys despise everything about us, but you willingly entered heaven. Why?"

Malina didn't feel like answering. Well she really couldn't as she felt out of breath with her running, but either way she did not want to talk to the angel either way.

"Hmmm. Is it really for that human?" Pegasus continued. "I'm surprised you'd care so much for a single person, we already confiscated a lot from you demons, is another mortal soul really where you're drawing the line? If you're already so tired you can give up, I'm sure there are many other unfortunate souls that'll end up in hell anyway."

"Arrrghhh!" Malina yelled, catching Pegasus by surprise. She twirled her leg and kicked the angel and had them hit the wall.

Though this movement also made Maline lose balance and fall, she quickly fumbled up and ran away.

•••

A female angel walks towards the chapel after noticing some angels run away from it. When she reaches the door way she noticed that sultry lingerie that lied on the floor which made her glare with disgust. She kicked it away and entered the chapel and spotted the upside down cross and Modeus who had a dark aura around her as she chanted some sort of spell.

From behind Pandemonica appears like an assassin before knocking the angel unconscious to the floor.

"Ugh, now you've done it." The demon groaned as she destroyed the earpiece. She threw the angel to the pile of other angels and looked back at Modeus.
"They might call more over now, it might be best if we kept moving."

Modeus stopped chanting, along with it the dark aura around her. She pointed at the big cross. "Can you really carry this around?"

Pandemonica sighed and readjusted her glasses. "I'd really rather not, but we have no choice."

Modeus giggled. "Oh come on, I'll teach ya how to take something this big~."

"Hey!" Someone yelled.

Pandemonica reacted right away, turning around almost instantly and striking her hand. However, she stopped herself an inch away when she realized who it was.