Chain of Events

"There are darknesses in life and there are lights: the light of all lights..."

     "What nonsense are you spouting so early in the morning?"  Lucifer glared at Beelzebub who was gazing at the sunrise.

     "The sun is amazing, I forgot how bright the surroundings can be." Beel laid back to a wall feeling relaxed, closing her eyes a bit she heard Lucifer move around the kitchen and taking some pans. "Oh hey, I'll have a twenty-stack!!"

Lucifer groaned. "You're appetite has seriously hastened the drop of our supply. And also the time it takes to prepare the food."

"So that's why your starting to cook this early, for me?" Beel looked over at her. "Why Lucy, I'm flattered."

A slight red tint went to Lucy's cheeks. "Don't get me wrong, I'm just doing this for the favor of Helltaker!"

"Oh you're getting some brownie points for our mutual lover over there?" Beel chuckled. "What a powerful fellow, to be able to seduce the CEO like that. Then again, you are an easy woman."

     "Silence Fly! I am not easy! You act so high and mighty when you yourself have also been swayed by him!"

   "Yes, admittedly." Beel sighed. "But at least I'm not a tsundere about it. Is that right use of the word?"

   Lucifer looked disgusted at the demon, "You have been hanging out with Modeus and Malina to much."

    "Hm? Oh no, I learned this from the angel. Speaking of which, it's odd that she's still here."

"Who, Azazel? Well she is very curious, might be soon enough that she'll stray away..."

"Still, An angel? That doesn't bother you nor Justice... or anyone else for the matter?"

"I sometimes forget she's even there, so there is no inconvenience to that. Besides, she's better and more naive than most of her kind."

"You're pretty laid back on this matter, unlike how you used to be." Beel stretched her arms and yawned. "Well I'm not opposing you, if you're fine with it then I am as well..."

Beelzebub began to exit the kitchen and leave Lucifer to her cooking. But she turned around to say one last thing,

"And knowing that man's lust, he'd probably go and take Heaven as well... Would you still be as relaxed?"

"That's preposterous!" Lucifer shouted, Beel only laughed as she finally left. Though Lucy would be a bit shook at the thought, instead she put all her focus on the dough on the pan as she carefully distributes it to form a circle.

"Huh, that's actually pretty good!" You suddenly appear behind her and admire her work. "You're getting better at this."

"Of course I'd eventually get it after this long!" She yelled at you. You only laugh as you begin to help out.

     He is satisfied with us, right?

•••

We're moving time forward to after lunch, the harem joyfully took feast in another meal prepared by you. And as much as she'd rather you to do the other chores, something is bothering her in the back of her mind that she made you go and take a break instead...

     "Wowowowowow." Cerberus was heard making a weird sound as she ran around energetically as usual.

      The triple demon playfully chased Justice around the living room. The Awesome demon passed by the television and hid behind it, but Cerberus caught her scent immediately and surrounded it.