AbyssTaker

Credits to CaToF
      https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/36720734

       It was another normal day. You did your rounds around the house serving pancakes per usual. The demons happily accepted it and showered you with love. It was a very normal day...

     With you're beloved demon (and angel) girls: Pandemonica, Modeus, Cerberus, Malina, Zdrada, Azazel, Justice, Lucifer and Judgement. You happily eat your breakfast together like a husband and his numerous wives...

      Everyone was happy....

      Everyone...

      Ok I can't take this anymore—

       "HOLD THE FUCK UP!" In the middle of the living room over a pentagram carpet. A portal teared open by a demon. She glared at everyone who paused and stared in surprise at her.

     "Oh it's just Beel..." Lucifer sighed before everyone resumed to eat their pancakes.

      "DON'T "It's just Beel..." ME!" The demon yelled banging on the invisible barrier that prevented her from going through. "WHERE THE FUCK IS MY CHAPTER?"

      "You're chapter?" Judgement looked at her quizzically.

      "Yes, MY chapter!" She continued to scream. "It's been TWELVE fucking chapters and I've only appeared once with ONE line! It's like you've forgotten all about me!"

      "Yes, we did." Lucifer shot back without hesitation.

      "I'm tired of being here off the story, stuck narrating everything!!"

      "Oh, that was you? Huh, go figure..." You ask as you approached her. "Anyway here's a pancake."

      "Why, thanks you! You have no idea how hard it is to get proper food here in the abyss— DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT!"

"Yo, What's up? Beel-ze-bub?" Justice threw finger guns at the demon.

"Nothing is up, nor down! There is literally nothing— This portal is the first 'something' I've seen in awhile!"

"So you wanna talk about it?" You smirk.

"Oh yes please, actually you do the talking I have nothing. I just really want to be included—"

"Well you're here now!" Lucifer sarcastically extended her arms to the audience. "Alright then, see you!"

"Wh-no wait!"

She clapped her arms and then the portal closed in. You look at Lucifer who untied her hair and changed to her suit with a snap.

"Why did you do that?" You asked her.

"Her yelling almost made me lose my appetite." Lucifer answered.

"She would probably quiet down if we let her stay."

"That would cause other problems..." Lucifer sighed. "Look its not an issue a mortal like you would understand. So just let it be!"

The demon left and went back to the kitchen in anger, her voice raising wasn't rare but you feel as though this one was more genuine. You took a deep breath and continued on with the day....

That is until a few hours later. You look back at the demons who were now off doing whatever they do in the house, with them being preoccupied like this they probably wouldn't notice. You went over to your room and opened your closet, Modeus wasn't in there for once so you went in and grabbed something in the back. A small chest you kept just in case, opening it you take the small stone runes you had collected during your time in hell. Inscribed were directions on opening the portal.