Curious Angel's Thesis

Credits to Piku on Pixiv
[https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/6207046]

Zankoku na tenshi no you ni
Shounen yo, shinwa ni nare...

     The music to the Anime opening began to play as some of the demons gathered round to watch it.

     "Eh, I liked the other one where the girls were in doggy position to control the giant robot." Modeus sighed.

"Certainly!" Azazel agreed. "But this one seems to depict the human revolution during 1776! Who knew they were so advanced back then!"

Earth, Helltaker's household.
Day... Honestly, I lost count.

Greetings, it's me Azazel, holy angel researcher from the Holy Trinity Angels group. I apologize for taking this long to send a report, but it seems like hell is different from what you have always told me.

Well to start things off, I would like to note that I am no longer observing things in hell. Now, yes my mission was to check and observe the behaviors and situation of the damned and demons. But in a surprising turn-of-events: I have found myself living with a human person... along with a number of demons.

With my voyage in hell, I expected to meet many souls of the damned. But I did not expect to come across a living person who had willingly gone to hell. It seemed he had the same objective as I. To gain knowledge about demons and pursued to— and I quote: "Meet hot demon babes and make a harem out of them.". I took the opportunity and joined him to learn more about the demons.

He was successful in his quest. Having earned the ranks as Helltaker. He was able to gather and tame the demons. More effectively than anyone from the Holy Orders... with all due respect.

So as of now, I'm staying here to bring more data in my coming return.

Right now I am with my most trusted informat, Modeus, The Lustful Demon. She is very knowledgeable of both demon and human activities and has been kind to explain them to me every time.
As we have expected, demons run on lewdness and heavily desire sexual intercourse. And humans are easy targets. With their activities, Music, entertainment, media full of these inappropriate things.

Here is a list of some sort of secret codenames that she uses; I will update when I figure out what they mean:
Doggy style
Corkscrew
Cowgirl
Missionary
Pretzel Dip
G-whiz
Magic Mountain
Etc.

I will look these up at a later time...

There are more demons in the household and they all share a different personality. It is very interesting.

"Azazel, Have you seen Helltaker?" Pandemonica came and asked. "It's almost time for my coffee."

"Ah!" Azazel nervously looked at her. "He had an errand to run. But he said he would be back before you needed it!"

"... he better." Pandemonica sighed and adjusted her glasses before leaving the room.

Pandemonica, The Tired Demon, was the first demon I've encountered in hell. She seemed exhausted most of the time, it was how I managed to get pass her in the gates, she drifted off for a moment. Now that she has been off of her duties she seemed to still be helping out with Hell's Customer Service, she seems very fond of working.

But when she intakes caffeine she becomes very different. She is how you described the evil beings during classes, sadistic and unforgiving. I tend to avoid her when she does, she once tried to give me false information to screw up my research.