05

It was already Lunch time, and Lea invited Taki to join them. As we all know, Lea wants to make more friends because she doesnt have any. She just make friends and dont even knew their whole personality, as you can see.. Lea was a very kind person. At their table, Lea was so happy to see many people heading around her seat..

"Hey, uhm hi? Are you their friend?" Heeseung asked the girl. "Uhm, Yes! Im Lea! and you?" She said... "Im Lee Heeseung, its nice to meet you Lea!" Heeseung said.. while the girl is grinning.. "I want to make friends with all of you.. I promise im very trustworthy.." And she raised her right hand as a sign of promise.. "So, Im Park Jongseong" "Hello, Im Sim Jaeyun... just call me Jake" "Im Sunghoon.." "Hii Im Sunoo, It was the Nicest to meet youu.. and youu" Sunoo pointed at Taki.. "Oh, uhm.. Im Taki.. Im sorry, its just awkward because im new here.." He said.. "By the way, Lea right? Why do you join boys except girls? Is it awkward for you?" the oldest asked.. "Nahh, its not awkward.. having friends is good!" She said..  very sweeg girl.. "By the way.. Im just going to the washroom.." Lea said and then she left..

<WASHROOM>

"I need to make sure Im the only one here." She look to the left, and then right... also front and back.. "Okay, Im all alone.." Lea put her handbag on the flat, dry space in the washroom and seems like finding something.. "Aish, where's that Medicine?" She still cant find the thing she's finding.. "Im sure its here.. its on the pouch my grandma gave mee!! Maybe I dropped it somewhere outside the washroom" She went out the washroom and find for it... she even opened her smartphone's flashlight to find it.. "Yahh!! where is it?" Until she bumped into someone "Hey, Is this yours?" A very familiar boy caught her attention.. "Yes! Its minee... thank you!" But when she's about to get it... that familiar Boy throw it to the other boy on her other side..."Yah.. what are you doing?" The girl is annoyed.. "Remember me miss beautiful? Haruto? Im Haruto.." He continued to pass the pouch until Lea sat down and sobs..

"Hey! Stop it!" Someone said.. "Oh, youre the boy who wants to go to the janitor's room huh.." And then Haruto throw the pouch away as Lea stand up and run to get it.. "Niki?" She murmured.. "Why are you making her cry?" Niki said.. as Haruto made an annoyed face.. "I'm not hurting her?" As he hold Lea's hand and then faced Lea to him.. Lea continued to cry... stopping the boy from his plan.. "Stop it...!" Niki said as he pushed Haruto with his all strength.. Haruto's friend has nothing to do but check if Haruto is okay... "Let go Lea.." Niki held Lea's hand and go to the Cafeteria..

<CAFETERIA>

"Oh, Lea.. what happened? Uhm.. Niki?" Jungwon asked.. "Its that Haruto boy again... I saw him bullying Lea, playing with Lea's pouch.. and was about to k--" Niki said.. but Lea spoke.. "Stop Niki, Its alright... uhm, I'll just go to our classroom." Lea said.. and she was about to go to the classroom but Niki refuses her.. "I'll come with you then"
__________________

<WORD COUNT: 603>

<KKEUT>

<CHAPTER ENDED THANKS FOR READING!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER>