Author's Note

When I entered The Rules of the Red into the Watty Awards it was with a minimal expectation of winning. Ok, I lied. Actually it was with ZERO expectation of winning. So you can imagine how blown away I was to actually win one! That's right, The Rules of the Red won a 2014 Watty Award. It's called the Undiscovered Gems Award and I couldn't be more honored to accept it.

However, I can't take all the credit. TROTR wouldn't have anything if it hadn't been for Wattpad and the Wattpad community, so I want to take this time to say THANK YOU.

Thank you all for the comments, the votes, the feedback, everything (yes, even the corrections, you lovely Grammar Police you!). This is the first time I've won an official award for my writing and I will be forever grateful to each and every one of you! Because of you guys I am continuously inspired to keep writing. And you will never know how truly grateful I am.

Wattpad – YOU ROCK.

PS. There is a newer version of this story, and guess what? It's been featured by Wattpad! While this version does have sentimental value to me, I would highly recommend reading the newer version. It's got less errors, the plot is tighter, there are new details, better scenes and plus - the chapters don't have those pesky, annoying cut-offs like this version. If you're interested in reading it, simply drop by my profile! : ) 

                                           Love, happiness (and a good book) always,

                                                         Jada aka letmelivetonight