List of Characters and Important Terms

This is simply a handy guide to help you keep track of all the characters in my book, as well as MY explanation of a few important terms : ) Happy reading!

List of Characters for The Rules of the Red

Naomi Noble (also known as “Mimi”) - the main character, Werewolf, newest member of the Leadership and the Garou Pack. She’s on a quest for revenge and enlightenment. Nothing will stop her.

Ethan Raines - Naomi’s Champion. Werewolf, a member of the Garou Pack, extremely good looking and ambitious. He’s going places and he plans on taking Naomi with him.

Adelle Newport (also known as “Addy”) - Naomi’s best friend. A member of the Garou Pack and also a Werewolf. Keeper of secrets and worshipper of cynicism.

Tidus Romaine (sometimes known as “Ti”) - a member of the First Family. Also one of the oldest, strongest Vampires in the world. Handsome, charming, dangerous and sarcastic. Intentions? Complicated. But they seem to include Naomi. Ex-member of the Vampire Council, current member of the Revenant Clan.

Charles Noble - The Elder of the Leadership and the Garou Pack. Naomi’s grandfather. Cold, distant, calculating. Dangerous? Probably.

Diane Noble - Naomi’s grandmother, and wife to the Elder. Lover of tea and harvester of vervain.

Jack Noble - Naomi’s biological father. Ex-Elder of the Garou, and married to Paris Noble. Deceased. Demise? Under investigation.

Paris Noble (formerly known as Paris Talimer) - Naomi’s biological mother, Werewolf. Also tried to take Naomi’s inheritance. A bitch, and possibly a murderous one…

Mrs. Trentley - butler of the manor. A fellow secret keeper that possibly created cynicism. Human.

Mr. Talbot - Jack Noble’s lawyer, now Naomi’s. He cleans up messes and produces results.

Jeremy Franks - Human. Works for a law firm full of Vampires. Paris Noble’s greasy lawyer.

Lucas Blacklock - Member of the Leadership and the Garou Pack. Runs the Blue Moon Bar. Jack Noble’s best friend.

Mathew Raines - Ethan Raines’ father. Member of the Leadership and the Garou Pack. Chauvinistic and cunning. Married to Kimber Raines.

Sofia Devila - Member of the Leadership and the Garou Pack. Rude and condescending.

Claire Briton - works for Jeremy Franks. Also sleeps with him. Turns a new leaf.

Thalia Talimer - Paris Noble’s sister, Werewolf. Lives in Hasting. Possible murder suspect.

Eve Arling - Ethan’s psychotic ex. Likes to throw wrenches in Naomi’s plans.

Johl Romaine - Tidus’ youngest, living brother. Vampire, member of the First Family, charming, deceptive. Member of the Vampire Council and the Revenant Clan.

Olivia Romaine - Tidus’ older, only sister. Beautiful vampire, mature, member of the Vampire Council and the Revenant Clan.

Caspian Romaine - The youngest Romaine sibling. Involved in the disappearance of Sully Noble. Deceased.

Laiken Romaine - The oldest Romaine sibling. Whereabouts currently unknown.

Sully Noble - Naomi’s great-grandmother from her father’s side. Married to James Parker. Got involved with Vampires and mysteriously disappeared. Most likely deceased.