Chapter 8

It took me a few seconds to realize what was happening. Zayn's soft lips were pressed to mine. His lips had a good taste actually, cheery taste I guess. I really love that taste. Oh my god! What the hell am I saying?! And what the hell is going on?! I pulled away quickly and he gave me a ' What's wrong ' look.

"Zayn... " I tried to start but just couldn't. I couldn't even breath and I was interrupted by Zayn's lips on mine once more. God. For once I wish it was Harry's lips on mine. Shit. What the hell is going on with me right now ?

One of his hands found its way to my waist. And the other hand to the back of my neck to pull me closer. I found myself kissing him back and uncontrolabley I wrapped my hands around his neck. But before I realized what was going on, his hands have aleardy found their ways to the hem of my t-shirt to pull it over my head, but I pulled away just as fast.

"What? Just let me please " He begged.

"Zayn ... you're drunk " I said with a shocked voice trying to catch my breath. Oh my god I can't believe I kissed him!

"Just come please. I want you " Zayn said and tried to pull me closer but I stood up quickly pulling my hand away. I know his words weren't supposed to affect me but the thing is, they did. They sound so fucking good coming out of his soft lips and that was enough to cause butterflies in my damn stomache. There's absulotely something wrong with me right? I mean I kissed my best friend and here I am saying that shit about him. God.

"Soph please, I really want you " He pleaded again and managed to take my smalll hand in his large one and tried to oull me down to sit on the bed again. I looked one more time at him then down at the bed and my knees began to give up on me. I swiftly pulled my hand away and made way to the door. No I cannt let his magical words get to my mind. He's my fucking best friend! "Soph where are you going ? " Zayn asked and tried to stand up but since he is too drunk he couldn't, and just fell back to the bed instead.

"I'm leaving with Liam. I can't be with you since you are too drunk like that, in the same room " I said still trying to wrap my head around what's going on right now.

"I'm not gonna hurt you I swear. Just stay with me. Don't leave me alone " He begged.

I didn't know what to do that moment. He was too drunk but he needed me and since I'm his best friend I can't leave him alone especially if he needed me. But I don't know what will happen if we'll be together in the same room and he is wasted like that... but I had to stay.

"I know you're not going to hurt me. But I'm not sure about what will happen if I stay with you in the same room and you're wasted! " I say in a low voice. I was actually afraid of that idea but I had to.

"Don't worry I'm not a monster. You can sleep in the bed and I will sleep on the floor " He offered with a small smile .

"You can't sleep on the floor since it's your room and that's your bed " I argued adding a soft chuckle at the end.

"It's okay if I will be with you " He said and my heart stopped at his words. Those words had a special sound when they came out of his lips. I know he didn't even know what was going on but they were just different.

"Fine " I finally gave up. "But wait here. I'll be back " I said and made my way to Liam to tell him that I'm not leaving. As I was about to make my way down the stairs I crashed into someone's chest. I looked up to find Liam staring at me. I mumbled a 'sorry' then stepped back.

"It's okay. Let's go?" He asked.

"No... he wants me to stay with him tonight " I told him and it seemed like he didn't want me to.

"You're sure? " He asked and I just nodded. I wasn't sure myself but I just had to stay.

"So I'm bringing Zayn's car here " He offered.

"Really?! " I widened my gaze at him.

"Yeah " He smiled.

"Thank you Li. You're the best " I hugged him.

"I know " He teased  and I chuckled. We said our goodbyes then Liam left. I made my way to the Zayn and was greeted with a huge grin on his face.

"Thank you " He said and I made my way to the bed and sat beside him.

"It's okay if you will try to control yourself " I teased and he chuckled. "Now you are down " I teased again pointing at the floor.

"Yes ma'am " He laughed and tried to go down to the floor but he couldn't so I had to push him down so he fell. See? It was much easier.

"Ouch! It hurt " He laughed so did I.

I took my shoes off then lay on his bed. God! I have to call my mum . She must have been worried about me all that time. I sat up quickly and grabbed my phone to dial her number. I kept waiting for her to pick up but she never did. She must be asleep since it's thirty minutes until midnight. But she can't sleep if I'm not home. I stared at the phone and noticed 17 missed calls from her. God!

"Is everything okay ? " Zayn's voice interrupted me as he was trying to stand up a few times then finally did it. He took his way to a chair beside the door and stood there.

"I've got 17 missed calls from my mum and I was trying to call her but she never picked up " I told him and realized that Zayn was taking off his t-shirt then his pants. What?! Should I run? Stop being a drama queen Sophia.

"Maybe she is asleep or …doing something else " He smirked and I knew what he was referring to. My heart stopped when I realized that Zayn is walking slowly towards the bed almost naked. Only in his boxers. Shit.

                              *****
Thank u so much guys for reading, I hope u like it. Please don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE!