Chapter 2

Sophia's P.O.V

A curly haired guy was smiling at me sheeplessly as all I could do is staring at his green eyes. I opened my mouth when my eyes took in his amazing tattooed arm and his perfect body. He is the most handsome guy I have ever seen. I really have a tattoo on my left arm but actually not like his of. My body froze more when I saw him coming towards me with a huge smile playing on his perfect pink lips. It really killed me. Now he is a few feet away from me and I don't know what I should do. Should I smile back? Fine. Finally I decided to smile back to him sheepleshly. My heart stopped beating for seconds as I saw him passing me and I felt hot air coming from his perfect body to hit my right shoulder. I looked behind me to see a red-haired girl hugging him tightly. I really thought he was smiling to me not to this disgusting girl. I was really foolish when I thought he would smile to me and come to hug me. How could I be that stupid ? He doesn't even know me. I'm interrupted from my thoughts by a hot guy standing in front of me smiling. He has a tanned skin with a lot of tattoos om his right arm. He also has a black cuffed hair. He really looked hot. Shit. He was smiling and I'm not sure if that hot smile is to me or to another disgusting girl standing behind me. So I decided to look after me to make sure that smile was to me. I realized that nobody was behind me so I suppose that smile was to me.  I turned my head around to stare at his hazel eyes. Oh ! The two guys were so hot and handsome.... though every one of them has a different kind of beauty. I stopped my foolish thoughts when I noticed his look that said 'What's wrong with you? '

"You okay ? " He asked.

"Oh. Uhm... Yeah " I said with a smile.

"Is It okay if I asked you to drink something with me ? " He said with a low voice I barely heard it. I nodded my head quickly before I knew what I was doing. What the hell is wrong with me ? I haven't even seen him before. Shit. I followed him to the tables. I think I've spent minutes standing in the middle of the room. I must have looked like a fool. Shit. He pulled the chair out for me to set. Oh! He's such a gentleman. But I still want to see that curly-haired guy once more. Shit. I have to stop those stupid thoughts right now.

"Hey! You're sure you're okay? "He teased and I nodded smiling.

"So... Uhm... I'm Zayn… Zayn Malik "He smiled nervously."Uhm... What do you want to drink? "He asked with a gentle smile on his lips.

"Anything... You can get me anything "I smiled.

"So... bear? "He joked and I just shook my head smiling.

"No, no ... In general I don't drink "I told him. He seemed a little surprised.

"You don't drink ?! "He asked with a surprised smile on his lips.

"Yeah, I think "I smiled.

"Okay. So? " He asked.

"Coca, You can get me coca " I answered and he nodded and got up to get us the drinks. I waited for a few minutes till he finally came back with the drinks. He sat down and handed me my drink flashing me a heart-breaking smile that showed off his perfect white teeth. Oh.

                             *****
So it was pretty short but I promise the next will be long enough. And please don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE !! Thanks for reading guys xx