Chapter 6

#After two weeks

After the school I went home to be ready. The party was tonight. I took a shower and applied some make up. I got dressed in a short black dress. I really love it. I grabbed my phone then put it in my purse and took my way to the living room down the stairs.

"Oh honey. You're so beautiful " My mum said with a proud smile on her beautiful face.

"Thanks mum " I blushed slightly. I said my goodbye to her then stepped out of our house. I found Zayn leaning on his black car, let me tell you he looked so hot. Uh- whatever. He offered to pick me up and go together when we were texting today and I agreed anyway.

"Hey Zayn " I said.

"Hey beautiful " Zayn said walking towards me leaning down... his left hand was behind his back and with his right one grabbed my hand placing a soft kiss on the back of it formally.

"Aww Zayn " I giggled and that made him chuckle.

Zayn's P.O.V

I really want her to say my name every single second. I like to hear my name coming out of her perfect lips. That's right, we've been friends just for two weeks but I really don't know why I'm acting like I like her or something. Wait! Like her! Like my friend! In just two weeks! What the hell?!

"Zayn, u okay? " She interrupted my thoughts with her perfect voice followed by her beautiful smile as she was shaking her hand up and down in front of my face.

"Yeah sure " I smiled back. I put my hand in front of her to guide her to my car. She put her soft hand onto mine and that when I felt something wrong into my stomach the second she put her tiny-soft hand onto mine. Shit! I can't forget Harry's smirk every time Sophia and I are together in the school. I think he has a fucking bad pla- No, no, no, I don't want to think about that shit right now.

Sophia's P.O.V

After we finally arrived and stepped in the house... my eyes got wide at that huge amount of people, drinks and the colored lights. Zayn guided me to the bar to have a drink and offered me and I agreed. We drank the drinks with a small chat then he excused himself to the bathroom. I looked around to watch this huge party.

"Hey " The last voice I expected to hear today, said. I quickly turned around to meet- What ?!

"Liam ?! " My heart stopped. I stood up quickly and hugged him. "You're finally back! " I said not believing what was happening.

"Hey Sophia " He said and hugged me back. We pulled away after a while and sat down to drink something.

"It's been two years Liam! Two long years! " I said while blinking. It's been two years since Liam travelled to France where his father works and lives. We used to be  best friends since the middle school and also we never lost contact between us. We always talked and texted. I can't believe I've got my best friend back.

Zayn's P.O.V

I took my way to the bar again and my heart stopped. Sophia was sitting with another guy. I walked faster to reach the bar as fast as I could.What the hell?!

Zayn's P.O.V

"Sophia! " I yelled.

"Hey Zayn. You finally finished " She said with a warm smile.

"Who is he ? " I say completely annoyed.

"Uhm... Zayn, this is Liam... My best friend. We've been best friends for more than two years " She smiled introducing him to me. "And Liam, this is Zayn " She told him while pointing at me. I don't know why I'm very... um... angry?!

"Zaaaynn !! " One of my friends called for me and I looked at him. "C'mon join us in that game ! " He shouted enought so I could hear him over the loud music. I thought about it for a minute then nodded.

"Sorry guys. I'll be back " I said then disappeared into the crowd. He was waiting for me in some room. I greeted the rest of the group and sat down then we all started the game.

Sophia's P.O.V

Zayn excused himself to go with his friends and I sat with Liam. I didn't know I missed him that much until now.

"So Liam how long are you staying here ?" I started the conversation.

"I-I'm not going back there " He said sadly and I could see the pain in his brown eyes.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"There's no reason to go there again " He said looking at the ground.

"Liam what do you mean?" I frowned as confusion was killing me.

"M-My dad... d-died " He said and with that he couldn't stop the tears from streaming down his cheeks. What ?! Died ?!

"L-Liam I'm so sorry " I said and hugged him. His arm immediately wrapped themselves around my body. "You never told me. When did that happen?" I asked pulling away.

"About three weeks ago. That's why I came here. And I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I really couldn't talk about it " He said.

"It's okay " I reassured him. "So your school is here ? " I asked.

"Yeah. We're even in the same one. I saw you once but I couldn't talk to you because of some stupid teacher wanted to talk with me " He said wiping his tears away.

"Really?! " I asked excited.

"Yeah. I just hope we have some classes together " He said.

"English and History classes haven't started yet. I hope you have them too " I told him.

"What?! I have them too! That's just great! " He said excited.

"Yeah " I chuckled. "Uhm Li... I have to use the restroom " I told him. He just nodded and I stood up and made my way to the restroom.

I was on my way back to the bar when someone stopped me. I turned around to see some guy looking at me. I think that's the same guy who invited Zayn to play.

"Zayn is wasted and mumbling some weird words. He's there in that room " He told me then pointed to some room at the end of the corridor.

"Oh. Uhm... thanks " I said clearly worried but faked a smile anyway. I ran to that room and my mouth slightly fell open when I took in the sight in front of me.

                             ******
So how did it go ? Tell me what u think of it please! So donnt forget to VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!!!