Chapter 18

We were lying on the cool grass staring at the stars inside of the heart that the candles have made. My head was on his chest hearing every single beat of his heart. It was the most comfortable feeling ever. I've always felt comfortable around him.

"Sophie? " He whispered.

"Yeah? "

"You know that whatever happens I would never hurt you or even let you get hurt, right? " He asked in a low voice.

"Yeah Zayn I know. But what made you say that? " I asked confused.

"Just thinking " He shrugged. " And you also know that whatever happens I would never let you go and that I will always protect you, don't you ? " He asked again.

"Yeah Zayn I know. But I do want to know what's going on in your head " I said turning my head to look up at him in the eyes.

"Nothing babe " He said then bent down to kiss my forehead ever so gently, for reassurance. I felt a strange yet very good feeling in my stomach when he said 'babe'. We sat in comfortable silence enjoying the view and the both of us were deep in the thoughts.

"Soph... " He whispered.

"Mhmm " I said waiting for him to continue.

"Can I ask you something ? " He asked.

"Sure "

"Which one do you like more ... me or Harry? " He asked looking at me in the eyes. I can tell he was nervous and afraid at the same time... afraid of my answer.

"You " I said immediately without even thinking. I felt his tensed body relax next to me and I smiled in comfort.

"You never thought about it " He smirked slightly.

"Because there was no another answer Zaynie " I smirked.

He suddenly was on top of me kissing my lips hungrily yet gently. I kissed him back and wrapped my legs around his waist. The heat between us was getting dangerous when his soft lips went down to my jawline then neck and finally rested on my collerbone. That really was driving me insane. He has to stop right now before it gets more heated. He sucked my skin there and I moaned.

"Zayn... " I trailed off trying to find the words but failed. He kept kissing me, his hands were going up and down my arms gently.

"Zayn... " I said pulling away. He looked in my eyes.

"It could have gone further if we didn't stop " I smirked.

"Then let it be " He smirked. I smacked his chest playfully gaining his magical laughter. Oh, That sound.

*****

Helloooo! Romantic scene, hope u liked it! ;)

Tell me what's u're thinking plz! And don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE!!