Chapter 13

My heart stopped for a second to let me notice what was going on. I enjoyed his soft lips on mine for a while then for some reason I found myself kissing him back before I even realize what I was doing. Our lips moved slowly … perfectly. I could feel his warm breath and could hear his fast heart-beat, I think he could hear mine too. His hands found their ways to my waist which sent shivers to every single inch of my body. I felt it a little awkward. I felt kissing my 'best friend' so awkward then pulled away. He looked at me like he wanted more. And gave a look that said 'Why did you do that?! ' come on Zayn.

"Zayn... " I started but I just couldn't even catch my breath.

"That was... " He said looking deep into my eyes. "good " He continued trying to catch his breath.

"I-I have to get dressed and get ready for  school. I don't want to be late " I said in rush and ran to my closet to grab something to wear.

"I'll be downstairs then " He said.

"Zayn! " I called while he was skipping my room. He looked at me confused. " Can you just forget what's just happened? I mean nothing happened right? " I said and I can tell he looked sad but nodded anyway. He got out of my room and I sighed in relief then got to wear my clothes. When I finished everything and was ready to leave I heard a phone ringing. I focused on the sound a little longer then found out that it wasn't my ringtone... It must be Zayn's then. I made my way down the stairs to meet Zayn but he wasn't anywhere to be found. Where the hell is he?!

"Zayn? " I called out his name and waited for an answer but it never came. I called once more …There was no answer. I ran to the front door and opened it stepping outside. I saw Zayn walking towards me with a scared look.

"We have to go " He said grabbing my wrist pulling me behind him. His grip was so tight and I couldn't bear it.

"Zayn stop! You're hurting me  " I groaned beginning to get pissed off. He stopped and pulled his hand away immediately like if my hand has burned him or something. He looked at me with a sorry expression.

"I'm sorry " He said.

"Can you tell me where you were? Why do we have to go now? Why were you pulling me behind you that way? What's wrong with you. Huh? " I yelled in rush.

"I... Uhm... Yeah we don't want to be late right? So let's go " He said grabbing my wrist again but carefully this time. I just stayed silent and walked with him. What the hell is going on?

*******************

Finally Zayn pulled in the parking lot that belongs to our school. I decided to shut my mouth all the way cause I knew how angry, pissed off, scared and worried Zayn was and I didn't want to push him. One day I'll know what is going on.

"Uhm ... Zayn you okay ? " I broke the silence.

"Let's go inside " He said coldly trying to control his anger. He opened the door and climbed out of the car. I sat for a few seconds trying to catch my breath then opened the door and climbed out.

We walked in silence and I'm really pissed off at him. I hate that treatment. I hate to be zoned out that way. All the way to the class I tried to keep my distance from him. I was really mad at him. I don't know what's going on, but I'm really afraid of him snapping at me or something. We were finally in our first class and I really didn't want to sit next to him. I think it will be better to sit next to Harry. I searched for him but he was nowhere to be found. I decided to go and sit where he sits and whenever he comes he will sit next to me.

"Hey! Your place is not here " Zayn said with a frown.

"Zayn I want to sit here " I tried to keep calm but failed.

"No please. Except him ... Anyone except him. Please? " He begged me. I really didn't know what to do that moment. That's bullshit.

"Zayn! You can't keep doing that. You can't keep things from me and prevent me from doing things I really want to do, but just because you don't!! I really see that he's a good guy. At least tell me what I should be afraid of. I hate to be blind like that!!" I snapped at him. He just looked hurt... in pain, literally in pain. I have to know the reason.

"I...He's...I can't. I told you before that I can't " He said and I could tell the pain in his eyes just grew. I could hear the pain in his voice. He looked at his feet and sighed.

"Then don't blame me Zayn. I don't see the point here. You're telling me not to be anywhere near him , and all what I can see is him being nice to me and all. And I ... I d-don't know. But I seem to like him... sort of " I was yelling in the beginning but then my voice softened at the end and a smile has drawn itself on my lips.

"Y-You what??! " He said in a complete shock.

                            *****

Hello guys! So sorry for the late update I had exams but it's all over now! Anyway, so i hope u like this chapter and all the book so far. Plz don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE!!!