Chapter 21

We were in our way back to my house when Zayn's phone rang but I think Zayn didn't notice. I grabbed it then unlocked it. It was a message.

"The two months are over. Hurry up man before you regret it. "

I looked at the ID immediately just to see that it was 'HS' . I looked at Zayn quickly.

"Zayn, Who is 'HS' ? " I asked confused. He immediately pulled away from the road. I nearly hit my head to the glass in front of me.

"Where did you come with 'HS' from ? " He yelled angrily. I jumped slightly in my place from the sudden mood swing.

"T-That m-message " I handed him the phone with a shaking hand. I wasn't afraid of him, I just was afraid of his reaction. I watched him reading the message angrily. When he finished he threw the phone away. I think that was the last day to that phone. I looked at him carefully and his breaths were uneven.

"Zayn what's going on? " I asked and tried to get away even if it was just a few inches away. He looked very angry and needed his space.

"Why did you read it? " H said in a low voice I barely heard it.

"It r-rang but you didn't notice so I d-decided to do it for you. I'm sorry " I said in a shaking voice. What if he takes his anger out on me? He looked at me for a minute and then put his hand in front of me to take it and I just did that. He pulled me in his arms and hugged me tightly.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you " He whispered. I pulled away and looked at him in the eyes.

"Zayn I wasn't scared of you. I just was just afraid you take your anger out on me " I reassured him.

"I'm sorry again " He repeated.

"It's okay. But can I know what's going on? " I asked hoping he would tell me.

"It's nothing babe. He's just a... friend " He said looking away when he said the second part. I knew he was lying but decided to drop it and stayed silent. Maybe one day he will tell me... hopefully.