Chapter 19

I woke up the next morning taking a hot shower remembering every single minute I spent with Zayn yesterday. I put on my short dark blue skirt and a white tank top and applied some make-up and made my way the my front door opening it and stepping out. My eyes got wide at the sight in front me. Zayn was leaning against his sexy black Audi car smoking a cigarette with his other hand in his pocket. Damn it Zayn. I cleared my throat to get his attention and he immediately looked up at me smirking. His eyes took in every inch of my body and I felt my body burning. I cleared my throat again to get his attention for the second time.

"Up here Zayn " I smirked and his eyes snapped up to my face.

"Uhm .. Yeah, hi " He said and looked like he was taken away. I smiled and stepped forward to hug him. He hugged me back and opened the door for me to step in.

"You look hot " He whispered. I never felt my cheeks getting any redder.

"Uhm.. Thanks " I blushed not knowing what else to say.

He climbed in and started the car and in seconds we were already in the drive way.

******************

We arrived at our school and he hopped out of the car and came to open my door. I laughed at him.

"Zayn, don't you know that I have to two hands? " I laughed.

"Oh really?! When did they grow? I've never seen them before actually "He joked and we both laughed.

We walked together holding hands into the building. We got too many stares from some students but who cares?

Each one of us headed to their class but agreed to meet up during the break time.

I walked to my locker to grab my books when I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see a smiling Liam.

"Hey " He said smiling.

"Hey " I said hugging him.

"So you and Zyan. " He smirked.

"Not exactly, but yeah " I smiled.

"So tell me what happened yesterday " He said excitedly grabbing my hand to a table to sit, literally dragging me.

"What?! Nothing, he just asked me out " I told him shrugging my shoulders.

"Oh, c'mon Soph. You know I like details " He smirked.

"Just kissed, perv " I smacked his arm playfully.

"Next time you'll tell me what exactly happened because I'm very excited " He smirked.

"Not happening " I stuck my tongue out at him.

"We'll see " He smirked. " So .. Do we have the first class together? " He asked.

"I don't think so " I answered and got up. "So I actually have to go. See ya Li! " I wasved him a goodbye then made my way to my first class.

*****
Umm so what do u think?? Waiting for ur comments! Love u xx