Chapter 24

Sophia's P.O.V

I was starting to get bored and decided to get up and leave, when I saw Louis coming towards me, throwing me a smile that warmed my heart up. He sat down and we both began to eat our lunch. After what felt like hours of silence he finally decided to open his mouth.

"Sophia would you agree if I asked you to hang out with me today after school? " He asked nervously. I really didn't want to, I knew Zayn would be mad at me hanging out with another guy, but I didn't want to let him down either. He seems like a good guy and it's just hanging out not a relationship. I'm just not going to tell Zayn.

"Uhm ... yeah sure " I smiled and I think his body relaxed.

"Cool. I'll pick you up at seven " He smiled. " Give me your address? " He smiled- smirked. Uh- I don't even know. I gave him my address anyway and the bell rang. We both got up and made our ways to our classes.

*******************

I was ready and waiting for Louis to ring the door bell. I was stupid when I agreed in the first place but no backtracking right now. Finally the door bell rang and I got up to answer it. Louis' hair was cuffed up slightly and that made him look good. He was wearing black tight jeans and a casual white t-shirt.

"You look good Sophia " He muttered and I felt my cheeks redden. I was wearing a blue dress that barely covered my knees. I always liked blue. My hair was wavy and I applied a little amount of make-up.

"Uhm... thanks Louis " I blushed.

"C'mon let's go " He took my hand in his leading me to his car. He opened the door for me and I thanked him then hopped in.

"So where are we going ? " I asked.

"You'll see, love. It's a surprise " He smirked.

"You know I hate surprises " I groaned but stayed silent when he didn't answer.

After a little while he stopped the car but away from the road. I watched him opening his door climbing out then going back to the boot of the car. He opened it and grabbed something then made his way to my door.

"What's going on? " I asked confused.

"Don't worry love " he said with a reassuring smile. He opened my door and I looked at his hand then rolled my eyes at him. It was a black blindcuff.

"I don't get why you guys like using that blindcuff thing " I rolled my eyes at him and he laughed.

"But I'm your hero remember? I'm always different, love " He smirked then without any warning he bent down to kiss my cheek. What?!

He put it on my eyes and it was so dark to see anything. The rest of the drive was silent no one said a word. I was just wandering where that hang out thing would be. After a few minutes I felt the car stop and sighed in relief. I heard his door open and close then his footsteps getting closer before he stopped beside me. My door opened and I jumped slightly in my place.

" Give me your hand love " He ordered and I did just that.

We walked for a few minutes Louis holding me to guide me where to go since I couldn't see anything but a black view.

"Louis can I take this thing off now? Where are we? " I asked, groaning.

"Shut up! " He snapped and I jumped slightly in my place at the sudden change of attitude. I knew that wasn't a good sign, neither was what was going to happen after. But all I could do was wonder 'What the worst could happen?' And 'How far would it go?'
*****
So how was it?? The fun is about to start so you guys better keep your eyes open ;)

Please tell me what you're thinking and don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE!!!

love you all xx