Chapter 12

I opened my eyes and wished i couldn't have opened them again. I looked around me then realized that I was in the same room. Zayn's arms were wrapped tightly around me. I looked up to let my eyes meet his hazel ones, and there were tears in his eyes. He was crying?!

"You're okay!! Thank god! " He said happily when he noticed that I was awake, holding me even tighter. I tried to say anything but my throat was so dry. Zayn noticed.

"Shhhh... Don't even try. You're okay. I'm here. I'll never leave you. I'm here ... I'm here " He said putting my head on his hard but comfortable chest. I could hear his fast heart beating. I could feel his warm breath against my hair since his lips were pressed in my messy hair. We sat in long silence that seemed like forever.

***********************

#After a week

I'm finally home . Zayn didn't let me go home until he cleaned up all the blood and the mess that was there. The house even smelled good. No blood… Everything was clean just like nothing has happened. I made my way up to my room while Zayn was just standing awkwardly down at the bottom of the staircase.

"Zayn... Would you like to come up? " I asked and he just nodded. When we arrived at my roon, I looked back at Zayn just to see if he was following me, and he was. I stepped in my room and he followed me.

"Are you okay? " He asked helping me to sit on the edge of my bed. I just nodded my head.

"Who do you think did that and why? " I asked in a low voice, emotionless.

"I-I don't know... Did your mum have enemies? " He asked in hesitation.

"I don't know... but there was a number calling her and she- and she always got scared and worried then ran to her room. She never told me what was going on " I said looking at my hands on my lap. I felt Zayn's large hand rubbinf mine reasuringly. I put my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm arounf me and began to say comfortable words to calm me down while stroking my hair. After what seemed like half an hour I felt sleepy, and all what I did is closing my eyes, enjoying the warmth of his comfortable embrace.

**********************

I opened my eyes in the next morning and looked around. I was on my bed and he was on the couch in the same clothes he was wearing yesterday. After two minutes of staring at him, he began to open his eyes.

"Good morning beautiful " He said with his sleepy- raspy voice and with his usual warm smile.

"Morning "  I smiled. He got up and made his way to my bed then sat next to me.

"Feeling better today ?" He asked and put his large hand on mine that sent shivers to my spine.

"I think. Thanks " I smiled.

"You're okay with going to school? " He asked and I nodded.

"Good. Take a shower. I'll be downstairs " He smiled and got up off of the bed before I grabbed his wrist. He looked down at me then sat down. Before I realized what was happening, I threw myself slightly in his arms. He was surprised at first before wrapping his arms around me tightly. We sat like that for a few minutes then I felt it a little awkward and tried to pull away only to find him tightening his grip even more around my body pressing his cheek to my head. I decided to stop my awkward thoughts for more few minutes enjoying the warmth of his body before pulling away and looking deep in his soft hazel eyes.

"Thanks... for everything " I said not breaking the eye contact. He just stared at me for a while then I felt his soft lips on mine .

                               *****

Hello guys! I'm so sorry for the late updat but I've been really busy lately. Anyway, thanks so much for reading and plz tell me what u think! And uh donnt forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE!!!

Love u all <3

Should Have Known (Zayn Malik Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें