Chapter 16

I stepped in my school and heard shouting and fighting. I stepped closer just to see a crowd of people standing around three figures. I took other steps closer and stared trying to figure out who those three were. I gasped when I found out that one of those three figures was angry but smirking Harry. There also was another bloody guy and a crying girl.

"But she's mine!! " That bloody guy roared and that only made the crowd go silent immediately.

"Don't make a fool out of yourself Mat. You know I always get what I want " Harry smirked proud of himself.

"But she's my girlfriend you son of bitch! " Mat roared again. And that was when Harry's fist met Mat's bleeding nose. Mat fell to the floor holding his nose in his hand trying to collect his streaming blood. Harry took that girl's hand to some corner and began to kiss her. She seemed like she didn't want to but was forced. Harry pulled away smirking.

"Good girl " He smirked at her. He then turned his head to the crowd.

"What the fuck are you doing assholes? The show is over! " He yelled at them and just in three seconds all of them were gone carrying the bleeding Mat along with them. Harry then continued what he was doing with her. His hands moved to her butt and squeezed it roughly. That's when I turned my head away.

I just stood there my mouth wide open. My throat was dry. I didn't know what to do or say actually. That sure as hell wasn't Harry I knew. He forced a girl to be with him. He just stole someone's girlfriend!

I turned quickly on my heel walking away, still shocked. All the way to the class I was thinking of what just happened. I entered the English class and took a place next to Liam. It wasn't the first time Liam and I meet here in the school since he told me we were in the same one. We've spent a few lunches time together in the past few days as well.

"Hey Liam " I smiled and turned to face him.

"Hello Soph. How are you today? " He asked with his usual smile.

"Huh? Um .. I'm okay " I said. He was about to say something but the teacher entered and began the class.

********************

Finally the class was over. Liam and I were sitting on a table in the cafeteria eating our lunches when I noticed Zayn entering the cafeteria. I immediately jumped off of the chair and made my way to him. I threw an apologizing smile to Liam then continued walking when he returned it with a small assuring nod.

"Zayn! " I called for him. He looked up at me sighing. He opened his mouth to say something but I interrupted him.

"Look Zayn... I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for snapping at you. I swear I didn't mean that to happen. I saw him today and he was stealing a girl from her boyfriend. And.. " I said in rush but he interrupted me.

"Soph .. I'm the one who should apologize actually. I came to say sorry to you but you went first " He smiled and I sighed in relief. He's always been so understanding actually. And thank god he hasn't noticed the last sentence.

"So we're fine now? " I asked my eyes sparkling in excitment. He laughed at me and then he wrapped his arms around my waist. I flinched at his gentle touch. It was the first time he hugged me that way. I wrapped my tiny arms around him hugging him back.

"Yes of course we are, Soph " He whispered in my hair.

**********************

We were at the end of the day and were in our way to my car. Zayn's arm was wrapped around my shoulder. I stopped walking for a little while when I saw Harry making out with some girl with his hand on her butt. I stared at her for a while then realized that she was a different girl. She's not the same girl Harry was fighting over then making out with this morning. I looked at the floor disgusted then I realized that I stopped walking. I immediately looked up at a confused Zayn.

"Sorry, just got a little dizzy " I apologized and followed his stare and realized that he was staring at Harry and that girl.

"Why are you so nervous and seemed shocked? " He raised one of his perfect eyebrows at me.

"I saw him with another girl this morning. He kicked the shit out of her boyfriend just to get her then they made out. And now he's making out with another girl. It sucks " I admitted.

"And why does that bother you?! We all know he's an asshole and a big player " He said disgusted.

"I've just known that now " I looked at the floor disappointed. " Never mind, let's go " I sighed and took his hand and got ourselves the hell out of here. Zayn kept me company to my car then we said our goodbyes and he left.

In my way to my house I was thinking about all the drama that happened today. I've never thought that Harry was such a player and even an asshole. Maybe that's why Zayn kept warning me and telling me to stay away from Harry. And also Zayn seemed relieved when I told him that I was disgusted of Harry. I'm also so happy that we worked things out between us. That was like a lot of weight on my chest and finally has been carried away.

I sighed in relief and stepped in my house. I had a lot of work to do today. I just wanted a nap. I opened my bedroom door and threw myself on my comfortable bed trying to sleep but just couldn't. All what was in my mind was Zayn. I tried to close my eyes again hoping I would sleep but memories of me and Zayn together were all what I got. I think I began to like you, Zayn Malik. I sighed and buried my face in my pillow and closed my eyes.

*****

Thanks guys!! Hope u liked it! Don't forget to VOTE,COMMENT and SHARE!!

Love ya! Xx