Chapter 17

I woke up in the next morning with a huge headache in my heavy head. All the night I was dreaming of Zayn and I playing and teasing and even kissing. A strong shiver ran through my body at the thought of Zayn and I making out. I sighed and got off of my bed and got dressed and made my way to my car.

I stepped in my school and made my way to my locker. I found Zayn standing there. His arms are crossed to his chest waiting for me. I walked to him smiling.

"Hey beautiful" He said and hugged me. I nearly was melting at his gentle touch.

"Hey Zayn "I said hugging him back. When we pulled away I looked at his nervous eyes.

"Uhm... Sophia can I ask you out today? "He asked and I was jumping in happiness from inside.

"Yeah sure " I smiled and suddenly I felt his arms wrapped themselves around my body.

"Well .. I'll pick you up at seven "He said and blew me an air kiss before he walked away.

*******************

Finally I was done with dressing and applying make-up and stuff. It was 6:55 but I was ready anyway. I made my way down the stairs and waited for him to come over. Finally the door bell rang and I jumped to the door in a second, opening it excitedly.

"Hey my girl" He smirked. Uh, My heart stopped when I heard him say 'my girl'.

"Hey Zayn" I smiled back.

"Let's go " He said and took my small hands in his and led me to his car. He opened the passenger seat's door and I hopped in. What a gentleman.

"Where are we going Zaynie? "I asked with a grin.

"Zaynie?! " He raised a perfectly-shaped eyebrow at me, smirking playfully.

"Yesss. That's your new nickname "I grinned.

"I like it Sophie " He teased and we both burst in laughter.

"You never answered me " I repeated.

"I'm kidnapping you" He Joked.

"C'mon Zaynie it's not a secret, is it? " I pleaded.

"It's not, But it is a surprise" He smirked.

After about ten minutes he pulled away from the road and hopped out of the car. I watched him opening the boot of the car and closing it. He came to my side and opened the door and I saw a blindcuff in his hands.

"What? Are you really kidnapping me?! "I said in a complete shock. He laughed at my silliness and blindcuffed me.

"Zayn seriously, what are you doing?! " I asked confused.

"I thought my nickname was Zaynie " He teased.

"Zayb I'm serrious! " I yelled, frustrated.

"Just wait Soph. You really think I'm kidnapping you?! " He laughed again. I decided to shut my mouth 'till I know what's going on. I knew he wouldn't hurt me, that's why I always trust him.

After he was done blindcuffing me, he hoped in the car and started driving again to somewhere i wasn't really aware of. After what seemed like ten minutes of riding he finally stopped the car and I heard his door open and close.

"Zayn you still don't want to tell me what's going on? " I said in a low voice. I waited for his answer but it never came. he must have never heard me. After what felt like another ten minutes he finally opened my door and took my two hands in one of his two large hands (as if I was going to run or something) and led me out of the car and started to walk carefully. We finally stopped walking and I felt his hot breath blowing on my face.

"You can look now " He breathed. I slowly raised my hands and removed the blindcuff but my eyes were still closed. I slowly opened my eyes to take in the amazing view in front of me. We were on a cliff! There were candles in a shape of a heart, a bottle of bear and something to eat. My jaw nearly hit the grass. How- why... What?!

"Zayn.. " I breathed.

"Do you like it? " He breathed stepping closer.

"Zayn that's incredible " I said throwing myself in his warm arms hugging him tightly, pressing my head to his hard but comfortable chest. He suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his head in my neck. I found my arms wrapping themselves around his neck.

"Oh my god... Sophia " He breathed in my neck. His breath sent strong shivers to every inch of my body.

"Yeah Zayn " I breath and played with his soft hair between my fingers. He pulled back and looked deep in my blue eyes.

"Sophia ... I never really had the guts to say it.. but I really like you... a lot " He whispered. My heartbeat went fast ... faster than ever.

"I like you too Zayn. I've been confused before but now I'm just sure " I said and watched his eyes moving from my eyes to my lips. My heart stopped when I saw him leaning in. I looked at his kissable lips for a second and then leant in too. Finally our lips connected, his soft lips moved perfectly with mine. It was the best feeling ever. I've never realized how much I wanted him 'till now. His hand found its way to my waist pulling me closer and I tugged at his soft hair making him moan. It was the best sound I've ever heard. We pulled away for some air but our foreheads still pressed together.

"T-That was ... " He trailed off.

"Amazing " I completed. Yeah we kissed before but those kisses were nothing compared to this one. It was the first kiss with feelings... with passion. It was the best kiss I've ever had.

*****

Thank u very much guys! Tell me if u liked it! And plz don't forget to VORE, COMMENT and SHARE!!

Love u all!!