Chapter 23

#The next day

It was the lunch break when I grabbed the chair next to Liam and let myself slide onto it.

"Hey Li " I smiled.

"Oh hi Sophia " He said smiling.

"The class was boring " I groaned taking a huge bite from my sandwich and looked up at a laughing Liam.

"What's so funny asshole? " I smacked his arm playfully.

"You were about to bite your hands right now " He laughed.

"I'm so hungry " I chuckled.

"Just remember I'm your best friend, I'm not eatable " He joked and we both burst in laughter. I stopped laughing when I saw someone grabbing the chair next to me and sat.

"Hello Sophia. I hope you wouldn't mind " Louis smiled.

"Hi Louis. Of course you can sit with us " I smiled and he returned the smile. He then turned his head to an open mouthed Liam.

"Hi Liam " He greeted Liam. Liam closed his open mouth his eyes looking between Louis and I.

"How do you guys know each other ? " He asked unbelievingly.

"It was an accident " I told him.

"What accident? " He asked confused.

"There was a motorbike was about to run over me when Louis noticed and saved my ass " I smiled at a smirking Louis beside me.

"Louis saved you " He repeated the words for himself.

"Yes, because I'm your hero " Louis smirked at me wiggling his eyebrows, then turned his gaze to Liam. I chuckled and turned my head to Liam as well. His brown eyes widened slightly when he looked at the smirking Louis next to me. Like if he's realized something.

"Uhm ... so guys um I have to go. Have some privacy " He chuckled nervously and walked away.

"What the hell is wrong with him? " I muttered.

"Sorry Sophia. I have to use the restroom " Louis said getting up.

"It's okay actually " I smiled. I watched him walking away but in the opposite way Liam has taken. I sighed and waited for him to come back.

Louis' P.O.V

I pushed my way through the crowd of students making my way to the restroom. I finally found it and stepped in. I quickly grabbed my phone out of my pocket dialing Harry's number.

"What's up? " Harry asked.

"We have to do it today " I told him nervously.

"Why? What happened? " He asked.

"We can't wait, I think Liam is trying to find out what's going on and that's the problem. She's his best friend so he's going to tell her when he does " I warned gaining a huge sigh from him.

"Go ahead Louis " He ordered then hanged up.

*****
Cliffhanger right?? B)

Well it's getting misterious what do u think??!! Huh?

Alright don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE!!