Chapter 31

Harry's voice kept ringing in my head. We slowly turned around, but thank god we could even move our legs. I noticed that Harry wasn't alone, Louis was also there beside him. I was facing Harry and Liam, on my left was facing Louis and Sophia on my right was shaking in fright. I took her small hand in mine and squeezed slightly, trying to reassure her.

"You really thought you can just run away and I don't notice?! " He said in sarcasm.

"H-Harry please. Just let us go and we won't tell anyone. Please? " Poor Sophia pleaded and all what she got was Harry's laughter.

"Yeah, yeah sure baby girl. Go " He said in sarcasm again. None of us even flinched, we knew this wasn't going to end up well " Why aren't you moving assholes? " He roared then burst out into laughter even more.

He suddenly stopped then looked at me devilishly. I knew what was going to happen so I left Sophia's hand and looked at Harry once again just to see his evil glare one more time. I put my hand on my back pocket holding the gun tightly in my hand. We looked at each other in the eyes then suddenly we both directed our guns towards each other's chest. We were now just a few meters away. I was ready... completely ready. It's now or never. I closed my eyes then pulled the trigger... it was at the same time he also pulled his trigger. I waited for the pain to take over my body but it never came.

"Harry! " Louis shouted at the same time Liam shouted " Sophia! " What?!

I immediately opened my eyes just to see Harry's dead body lying on the ground, Louis was shaking him, tears about to fall down from his blue eyes. I turned around quickly just to see Sophia's head on Liam's lap. There were a bloody spot on her chest, Liam was crying while shaking her. No!!

"Sophia! " I panicked. I knelt beside her body. The gun fell to the floor beside Liam. "No Sophia wake up " I shook her and waited for any kind of response, but it never came. "Sophia wake up please, don't leave me alone " I shook her again but still...no response. That's when I couldn't control my tears, as long as my heart, I just couldn't stop it from falling apart, from breaking to million pieces nothing cauld ever put them together again. I just cried. The pain I felt wasmuch worse than any other pain I have ever felt in my whole life. I felt a hand rested on my shoulder and I looked up just to see that Liam was crying too. That's when I began to sob loudly. "Soph I love you just wake up please " I sobbed even louder "You just should have known that they were no good for you from the very begining, Soph. You should have known " I rested my forehead on hers. " I l-love y-you " Now my tears were running down her own rose cheeks.

"You son of bitch! " Louis' angry voice interrupted me. I turned my head just to see him standing with a gun in his hand. He aimed it towards me and I closed my eyes. I wasn't afraid of death anymore. Nothing is worse than seeing Sophia's dead body laying lifelessly in front of my eyes, on my own arms. Nothing is worse than losing Sophia. Nothing is worse than my life without her.

I heard a gun shooting sound then once more the pain never came. No! I wanted to die. I opened my eyes to find Liam holding a gun in front of him breathing heavily. I turned my head to the other side to see Louis' dead body lying on the ground. That's it. Everything was finally over. I sighed in relief then looked at Liam who was wiping his tears away. I sighed then rested my forehead on Sophia's once more. My tears never stopped streaming down.

"She is in a better place now Zayn " Liam rested his hand on my shoulder once more, trying to calm me down. I really hope I just could. I nodded my head silently.

"Everything is finally over " He sighed. " What are we going to do now Zayn? " He asked with a weak voice and I know he barely could hold his tears over Sophia. He wanted to be strong in front of me so that would make me stronger or something... but I know nothing can ever help. That's when I decided what I wanted to do.

I looked at the gun beside Liam then to Sophia's beautiful face.

"You go home Liam " I said. My eyes are never leaving Sophia's beautiful face.

"I'm staying with her "

.

.

.

.

.

Forever.