Chapter 14

Zayn's P.O.V

"You heard me Zayn " She blushed. What?!

She can't be serious. She can't be fucking serious. She can't just like him. She can't even be able to stand him. She can't be anywhere near him. She can't, She just can't.

"You can't be near him. You don't even know him! " I began to yell but I really couldn't help it.

"Zayn I want to get to know him. This is none of your business!! " She snapped.

Ouch.

"I-I'm trying to protect you " I said in a very low voice, almost a whisper, then looked at my feet. I couldn't look in her eyes. I'm hurt, disappointed, shocked.

"Thanks though. But trust me, you don't have to " She said with a smug smile. You've got to be fucking kidding me! I sure as hell trust you, I don't know why though but I just do. But at this point you have to trust me. I tried to catch my breath to calm myself down but I just couldn't. I'm worried about her, so fucking worried about her. I know this isn't going to end up well. She trusting him so fucking much and wanting to be near him, is not going to fucking end up well. I'm trying to warn her but she's so stubborn.

"I've warned you. I'm sorry for everything that happened ... and will happen " I said and with that I turned on my heels then walked away. I needed to get the hell out of here. I needed to be away from here as fast as possible. She is so fucking stupid. Why can't she trust me or at least try to? She can't try me?! I know why I told here to stay away from him. Of course I do. But I can't just tell her or anyone. I hate that so fucking much. I hate to be trapped, not free to do whatever the hell I want to do. This is too much bullshit to me.

Sophia's P.O.V

I hate to be trapped, not free to do whatever the hell I want to do. That's why I snapped at Zayn. He can't be telling me what to do everywhere. I hate that. I really d-

"See how lucky I am today ! " A deep-raspy voice cut my thoughts off. I turned around just to find Harry's nose pressed against mine. I don't have to really describe the shivers that made their way directly to my spine. What made me turn my head around? I think Harry's lips whispering in my ear was enough to make me melt already.

"Uhm.. Hey " I said in low voice, blood already rushing up to my cheeks.

"Hey beautiful " He said taking a seat next to me.

"Why are you lucky today? I think I heard you saying that? " I chuckled.

"Because...you're sitting next to me " He smiled and I can tell that he blushed or that's because of the cold? Oh.

                              *****
Hope u liked it! Plz tell me what u're thinking, and don't forget to VORE, COMMENT and SHARE!!!

Love u all xx