Chapter 3

Zayn's P. O. V.

I'm really glad I'm sitting with the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I actually don't know what's wrong with me but since I saw her getting into this cafetreia my heart stopped and I wanted to talk to her as fast as possible. It's the first time I really feel like that. And I feel like I want to be close to her as fast as possible. I know that's stupid actually. Shit. What the hell is wrong with me? Then she interrupted my weird thoughts.

"You're sure you're the one who is okay? " She laughed.

"Huh ? Oh .Yeah...Yeah. I'm actually very okay " I answered and after a few minutes in silence... comfortable silence she opened her mouth.

"Do you drink ? " She asked and took a sip of her coca.

"Not a lot actually "I told her and she nodded smiling. "I'm glad you accepted my invitation... I mean the drink...Uhm… And the seat "I said.

"That's my pleasure " She flashed me a hot smile.

"Oh my god. I don't even know your name " I said slapping myself mentally.

"Sophia. It's Sophia Nelson " She said and my heart beats got faster. Oh god! Even with her name.

"I like it Sophia "I say. I don't know why but I feel like I want to say her name hundred times in a minute. God!

Sophia's  P.O.V.

"Can we be friends ? " Zayn asked unexpectedly and even... awkwardly then smiled. I was surprised at his unexpected question. I mean we don't even know each other. It was just awkward. I just smiled to him trying to form real words in my mind.

"Oh ! I'm sorry. I just ... " He trailed off but I interrupted him.

"Yeah, yeah sure we can. Why not? "I said and I can tell he was very happy with my answer and I can tell after my answer his body relaxed. We both finished drinking at the same time and put the glass forcefully on the table that made it make noise. We laughed at our childish action for a while then I stopped just to stare at him. His laughter is hot and I couldn't help it but smiled.

"Oh! I'm sorry. It just was funny "He said after noticing the way I was looking at him and the way I was smiling at his laughter.

"No, it's okay "I smiled then checked the time. We had ten minutes to be in our first class.

"I think we have to go to the first class now " I said and he just nodded. We both suddenly stood up quickly at the same time. We both burst into a good amount of giggles. We finally stopped after a while and began to take our ways to the door and I thanked him for the drinks.

And suddenly my heart stopped when I saw the curly-haired guy who I saw in about twenty minutes ago standing in front of us.

"Hey, Zayn "He smirked.

"Hey, Harry " Zayn said and clenched his jaw. Harry... His name is Harry. I'm happy I've got his name. But wait. Why does Zayn look so angry ?

"Decided yet ? "Harry asked. I want to repeat his name hundred times in a minute. Wait! Decided what?

"Not now, Harry "Zayn said through his teeth and took a step towards Harry. I can tell that Zayn wanted to throw punches all over Harry's body. Shit. But why ?

"Okay okay. But you have to tell me in two weeks " Harry said and took a step back.

"No! Sure not just two weeks. You can say two months at least " Zayn said and clenched his fists.

"But that's too long " Harry said before he noticed the look that Zayn was giving him. "Fine. Two months Zayn. Just two months " Harry said then walked away putting his hands up in defense.

"Fuck! I'm done. That's too much " Zayn mumbled to himself then looked to the other side. I barely heard him.

"Do you want to tell me what's going on ? " I asked with a low voice afraid he'll snap at me.

"No, I'm sorry. I ... I h-have to go " He said and opened the door and got out leaving me alone in the middle of the room.

"What the hell is going on? "I mumbled then looked around me just to see every single eye that was in that place, staring at me. I gave them a 'What the hell is wrong with you?' look then I stepped out of the cafeteria. I've never been in a situation like that before. That just was so embarrassing. I was surprised when I saw Zayn coming towards me and his face was red. I suppose that was because of the uncontrolable anger.

"I…I'm sorry " He said and took a step towards me. My heartbeats got faster than usual. And I just took a step back.

"What? " I was just surprised.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that " He repeated.

"I..." I trailed off but the first class bell interrupted me. Thank god. I didn't know what to say. " I'm sorry I have to go " I said passing him and  took my way to my first class.

"But..."He trailed off but decided to stop as I decided to fasten my steps. I didn't want to waste my time in my first day. Sure as hell he was nice to me and all  but maybe if he explained to me what was going on just five minutes ago instead of leaving me alone in that place like a fool, I would listen to him. I would listen to that beautiful guy.

                             *****