Chapter 20

I was at my locker putting my books away at the end of the day when I felt two strong arms wrapping themselves around my waist. I turned my head only to get my lips brushed against Zayn's cheek.

"Zayn what are you doing? " I asked surprised, chuckling.

"What? Can't I hold my girl?! " He half smirked, half pretended to be hurt.

"Oh " Was all what I said.

"I like it when you blush " He stroked my cheek playfully.

"Stop! We're in public " I said chuckling.

"Whatever. I wanted to ask you if you want to come home with me to hang out " He smirked.

"Which kind of 'Hanging out' do you exactly mean Mr. Malik? " I crossed my arms at my chest, smirking. I know what he exactly meant but I'm just not ready.

"I would show you right now but you know my girl is a little shy " He teased smirking.

"Your girl would slap you right here " I smirked and he chuckled.

"So? What do you say? " He repeated smiling excitedly.

"Yeah, I'd like to " I smiled. " But just spending time together Malik " I said grabbed his t-shirt in my small hand threatening playfully.

"Yeah yeah as you like " He put his hands up in defense playfully and I smirked.

"Good boy " I smacked his chest and walked away, the smirk never left my face.

***********************

"Hello " I answered my phone.

"Ready? " Zayn said on the other line.

"Yeah, just give me five minutes " I told him.

"I'm pulling into your parking lot. Hurry up " He said.

"Alright" I said then hanged up to get ready.

I put my black heals on and grabbed my purse then made my way down the stairs. I opened my front door just to see Zayn was leaning against his car crossing his arms and looking at the floor.

"Zaynieee! " I ran towards him throwing myself slightly in his arms.

"Hey my sexy girl " He wrapped his arms around me and I could feel him smirk. I blushed at his words.I was wearing black short skirt that stopped just at my thighs and a pink tank top.

"Uhm .. Hey " I said wrapping my arms around his neck hugging him back.

"C'mon, let's go " He said leading me to the door of the passenger seat and i hopped in. He closed the door and jogged to his side of the car. He hopped in and pulled out of the parking lot.

We finally arrived and I looked out th window at his huge white house. It was maybe bigger than mine. Zayn took my hand and led me into the house. We entered the living room and Zayn threw himself on the comfortable couch and carried me onto his lap. I felt him flinch slightly at my touch.

"I like your house " I smiled.

"I like you " He smirked.

"I like you more " I smirked and leant down 'till our noses pressed together.

"We'll see who likes the other more, yeah? Yeah. " He said and immediately he was on top of me smirking. His face was just inches away.

"Zayn you promised " I said breathless.

"I didn't, Soph " He smirked.

"No no. I'm not ready " I said pushing him away to sit up.

"Okay then. I'm going to wait till you are " He sighed.

"That's why I like you. Thanks " I smiled and gave him a peck on his lips.

We sat in a comfortable silence after a long talk about what we both wanted to know about each other, me still on his lap and my head pressed against his chest, his hands around my waist and his head is pressed to my hair. Comfort was our thing.

"Sophia? " He whispered.

"Mhmm "

"Would you be my girlfriend? " He asked out of blue.

"What?! " I asked surprised looking up at him. Of course I heard him but I just wanted to make sure that I heard him right.

"Would you be my girlfriend? " He repeated.

"Oh my god. I mean, I um.. yeah sure " I was in loss of words. His lips were immediately on mine kissing me hard. I moaned at first but then kissed him back. That kiss was a relief kiss... wanting kiss.

"So your officially mine now " He said in low voice when we pulled away.

"And you're mine " I smiled connecting our lips together again.

**********************

"You pervert " I smacked Zayn's arm playfully then took the short black dress from his hand. We decided to go shopping after agreeing to be his girlfriend. That pervert wanted me to buy that black short dress that stops just above my ass in case I would need to wear it 'for him' someday. Pervert.

"C'mon Soph. It would be a huge turn on- " He dared to even start it but I put my lips on his to shut him up. He shut his mouth and kissed me. After a little while, I pulled away smirking at him.

"That was your way to shut me up! " He said surprized.

"Yess Perv " I laughed and he pushed me against the wall of that shop and pressed his body against mine. I could barely breathing.

"You really want to know my own ways? " He smirked and I hit him in the balls. He bent down groaning in pain.

"You made a wrong decision Zaynie " I smirked. He straightened his body and was about to do something when the seller came towards us.

"Can I help you miss... sir " She asked politely. I looked at Zayn and he barely held back his laughter. I think he was planning on something worse to me before that lifesavor stopped him. And maybe even still planning after she walks away.

"Yes please. I need the bigger size of that dress " I told her then look at Zayn smirking.

"Yeah sure " She said and walked away expecting me to follow her. But still was near us that made Zayn hold his evil plan back.

"Um Zayn, want to come with 'us' ? " I said in a formal voice, making sure he understood 'us' hardly holding my laughter in. He glared at me then walked towards me.

"You have a death wish Sophia Nelson " He whispered in my ear with a smirk and tangled our arms together.

"I thought you wanted me to buy the dress " I laughed and he hit my side with his elbow playfully. That's when I couldn't hold my laughter anymore. She turned around to see what was going on and gave us a confused look. Zayn and I put the most straightfaces we could ever manage and she finally turned around and continued walking, us two following her silentely... almost.

*****

Huh? What do u think??! Alright, waiting for ur comments!