Chapter 7

Zayn's head is rested on the table in front of him, his eyes are closed. I spent a minute to recover. There are a lot of glasses in front of him and one in his right hand which was on the table. Oh god! All of that is because of some stupid game?! I ran towards him completely worried.

"Zayn ? " I said shaking his shoulder. He began to open his eyes after a few times of calling his name and shaking his body.

"Zayn ? " I called his name again trying to get any single understandable word out of his mouth. He mumbled some words that I never understood then closed his eyes once more. I decided to ask for Liam's help hoping he would be in the same place. I ran to the door then I was lucky I could find him still sitting there.

"Liam could you help me please? " I asked immediately when I reached the bar. He suddenly stood up and turned to look at me with wide open eyes. Eh sorry Liam.

"You scared me! What happened? " He asked worried.

"Zayn … I don't know. I think he needs help. And you are the only one I know here. Can you? Please? "

"Yeah sure. Where's he ? " He asked taking breathes in and out to calm himmself down.

"In one of those rooms. Come on " I said grabbing his hand and rushed to the room pushing my way through the crowd then finally found the room and stepped in.

"Calm down, calm down. He's just drunk not dead " Liam teased when we arrived to Zayn. I chuckled and my body relaxed a little bit.

"Maybe we should carry him to my car and drive to his house? " He suggested and I just nodded.

"But wait! " I stopped Liam and he looked at me waiting for me to continue. "I don't know the address " I told him but before he could open his mouth I interrupted. " Wait here " I said and stormed out of the room searching for anyone of Zayn's friends. I found that guy who told me about Zayn, making out with some girl. I made my way to him taping on his shoulder. He looked at me- No... glared at me.

"I want you to tell me the address of Zayn's house " I explained and he just glared at me. "Please " I pleaded. He looked at me for a few seconds then told me the address. I made sure I saved it in my mind then went back to Liam.

"C'mon " I said helping Liam to carry Zayn.

We finally arrived to Liam's car and Liam drove us to Zayn's house after I told him the address. After a while Liam pulled into the lot of Zayn's house and we hoped out of the car. I grabbed the keys from Zayn's pocket then we carried him up the stairs to his room after I unlocked the front door while Liam was carrying Zayn. Thanks to Liam's muscles. We entered his room then laid him on his bed.

"Liam thank you so much. I really don't know what I would have done without you. Thank you so much again " I thanked him with a kind smile.

"Oh. It's okay actually " Liam said returning the smile. " You want me to drive you to your house ? " Liam asked and as I was about to reply Zayn's voice interrupted me.

"Soph? " Zayn's voice cut my thoughts off.

"Oh Zayn! How you feeling? Are you okay? " I asked worried.

"I'm gonna get a glass of water " Liam told me and I nodded then he walked out of the room leaving me alone with Zayn.

"C'mere " Zayn said while sitting up. He hardly moved to give me a room to sit and I just did that.

"I'm …I'm okay "He managed to say those simple words and then- What the hell?!

                            *****
Hey guys! I know it's pretty short but yeah. Thanks for reading and I hope u like it. Please don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE!