Chapter 10

Zayn's P.O.V

"What's wrong ? " I asked.

"Nothing. Just worried about my mum " She answered.

"What about her? " I frowned my eyes in confusion.

"I already told you yesterday! " She huffed in annoyance.

"I don't know what happened yesterday. remember? " I said with a small smile.

"Yeah yeah ... Well there were 17 missed calls from my mum yesterday and when I called her she didn't pick up. I'm really worried about her and I can't believe she was sleeping because she doesn't sleep if I'm not home with her. She is so protective " She said and I can tell there was a million thoughts playing in her mind.

"Evreything is gonna be okay. I promise " I tried to reassure her but she just shook her head.

"I can drive you home and see if your mum is okay " I offered.

"Yeah, please. I really need to go with you because I don't know how I will take it alone if there is something is wrong " She said afraid.

"So let's go now. Get dressed. I'll be down the stairs " I told her then made my way out. I stopped when I realized that she doesn't have clean clothes to wear.

"What will you wear? " I asked.

"Oh god, I completely forgot. What do I do? " She frowned.

"It's okay. You can wear anything of the clothes in my closet " I offered with a smile.

"What?! You want me to wear something of yours?! " She asked with wide eyes and chuckled.

"No, of course not. There are some girls clothes inside and you can wear whatever you want " I smiled.

"Oh " Was all she could say and her smile disappeared.

"No, no. Don't get it wrong. They are my sister's. She sometimes comes to visit me and instead of carrying bags every time she just decided to leave some clothes here " I explained with a smirk.

"I thought ... uh never mind " She sighed in relief.

"I know. But just for you to know, I'm not that type. You should have been sure of that " I grined.

"Nice to know. And now you're out " She teased pointing at the opened door. I chuckled then got out of the room.

Sophia's P.O.V

I opened Zayn's closet and my eyes went wide. He had too much clothes. He had clothes more than I do. Wait! Who should have more clothes, boys or girls? Uhh, never mind. I put some clothes on then made my way to the mirror. Shit. They were very tight. I'm not used to wear clothes that tight but I have to. I applied some make-up of mine and took my way to the bathroom to get my dirty clothes. I did and took my way to the living room to find Zayn sitting on the couch waiting for me. I'm really embarrassed of what I'm wearing but actually I don't have another choice. I think that's much better than walking around naked. I stopped right behind the couch Zayn was sitting on but he still hadn't noticed me. I bent down so my lips were nearly touching his ear. I opened my mouth and let out a screem. He jumped immediately off of the couch with a freaked out expression on his face. I didn't do anything but burst into laughter.

"You scared the shit out of me! " He said breathing heavily.

"What were your deep thoughts about? " I asked curious.

"Oh. Uhm ...nothing " He said looking away.

"I know you're lying but I'll just drop it " I smirked. He kept silent and didn't say anything.

We took our way to his car. Once we were in front of it he ran to open the door for me.

"Aww Thanks. What gentleman you are! " I teased.

"I always am " He teased back and hoped in the driver seat. We pulled out of the lot and took our way to my house. We sat in silence until Zayn's phone started to ring. He kept ringing but Zayn never picked it up.

"Aren't you planning on answering it? " I asked annoyed.

"No " Zayn said coldly.

"Why? Who is it? " I asked really curious and confused.

"It's... Yeah ... it's okay. I just don't want to answer it. Just leave me alone! " He snapped. I knew there was something wrong. He didn't answer normally. He was like searching for an excuse just to shut me up... but I didn't buy it.

"Ahaa that's part of your secret that you never told me at least as a friend or best friend as you always said " I mumbled annoyed. If I'm his best friend, why can't he be honest and tell me about what's going on at least just as I do ?

"Sophia please just shut up " He said slowly in a low voice. What the hell is going on? I decided to just do that... to shut my mouth. Thoughts of what might happen to my mum began to invade my brain again and as much as I tried to brush them off to the back of my mind, they never stopped popping up in my head. My knees got weaker as fear began to take over me.

We finally arrived to my house. And once he stopped the car I jumped out of it and ran to ring the bell. No answer. I rang again but still... nothing. My mum is used to answer the bell in a short time. She doesn't like to let the guest wait for too long. I rang again repeatedly but still ... no answer. Zayn was here right next to me for a few minutes ago.

"Zayn what do we do? How will we get in? I don't have the key! " I said in rush. Zayn looked around the house to find anywhere to get in through then came back to me.

"We will break the door " He told me and I just nodded. We both took a few steps back then we quickly ran to the door so our shoulders hit it. The door didn't open. We tried again and after a few times of trying , the door was finally opened and ... Oh my god no!