Chapter 16

Vince lays his arm around my shoulders, a playful smirk on his face. I smile up at him, feeling myself becoming weak under his gaze. "Come on guys, there's more room for us over there," Tessa yelled over the loud music. I nod and Vince takes my hand in his, taking the lead in front of me through the crowded room. We stop at a spot on the dancefloor that wasn't taken by someone yet. They placed four red leather seats in the corner. "You've some high friends in here." Vince gushed at Tom. "Not very high, though. A friend of mine designed this building." Tom says proudly. "Your friend has good taste," Vince says.

Tessa eyes me once in a while, a genuine smile on her face. I place myself beside her, our men already talking about other things. "You seem happy?" I shout in her ear. "Is it that obvious?" She smiles widely. "Yes, is there something you want to tell me?" I ask her with a big frown. Tessa is shining and I don't know what's changed since I'm back. She's still with Tom, the man of her dreams, and I can't seem to ignore her shiny appearance. She's wearing a new dress, but that's not it too. There's something else going on.

Tessa giggles and glimpse at Tom. "Tessa?" I yell impatiently. "I'm pregnant!" She yells back at me, a wide smile on her face. "Oh my god, Tessa! Congratulations!" I squeal, taking her in a sweet embrace. "I'm so happy for you!" I add. "Thanks, we're happy too." She tells me. "Was it planned?" I ask curiously. "No, I changed from birth control because of the rash I got from the first one, but the second one apparently wasn't as save as the first one." She tells me honestly. "Wow, I thought every birth control must be save" I yell in her ear. "Normally yes, but everybody responds differently, and apparently my body didn't welcome it so now I'm pregnant with Tom Finneck's baby." She informs me with a bright smile.

"He reacted so well, Sofia," Tessa adds happily. "I'm happy for the both of you! Can I congratulate him or do I need to be quiet for some time?" I ask her quickly. "It's fine. Nobody knows, but we wanted to tell our family and friends next week." Tessa explains. I nod and brush gently over her arm before turning to Tom. "Tom, congratulations! I wish you both the best with this little blessing." I yell in Tom's face, Vince watching me curiously. "Thanks, Sofia, we're thrilled." He answers genuinely.

I smile at him before taking my place back beside Vince. "What was that all about?" Vince asked curiously. "Tessa's pregnant," I inform him happily. The happiness they feel radiates from them, giving me such a warm feeling inside. A child is a true blessing."Wow, I'll congratulate them too then," Vince answers quickly. I nod and look at them with an amused expression. This feels so good for the four of us, but I don't know I can trust Vince. He's been nice to me and respectful, but he has definitely another side that I can't trust. A side that had astonished me when I saw that gigantic picture on his wall. And not to forget the information he got about those mysterious dark rooms. It's like he's already been there before.

"Vince, what a lovely surprise seeing you here. I'm sorry about you and your wife." A tall, very intimidated woman says to Vince. "Geneviève, long time no see. Thanks for inviting me." He says with a smirk on his face. Inviting him? He came with us. A tall dark shadow appears behind her, a possessive hand resting on her shoulder. I look up and see I'm not imagining things. Michael Davis stands just a few inches away from me, but he didn't look at me. He just stood there behind that woman, ignoring me to the fullest.

"Well, what brings you here, Michael?" I hear Tessa's voice coming from afar. I look down to the ground. It feels like my legs disappear through the floor underneath me. I want to disappear. I feel Vince coming closer to me, his arm swings around my waist. That was the first time I felt his eyes on me, so I yank my head up and I was right. He's watching me with clenched jaws. Why is he here? Is he here because of me or because of that woman?

"I'm here for business." I hear his calm, dominant voice over the loud music. "Business huh?" Tessa asked defensively with crooked eyebrows. "It's not only business, we enjoy each other's company once in a while, don't we, Michael?" Geneviève asked with a playful smirk. "Yes, we do." He answers coldly, his eyes not looking in my direction. "Vince, I want you to come to the darkroom in a few minutes." I hear Geneviève whispering in Vince his ears.

Vince looks at her and then at me. "Sorry Geneviève, I'm here with someone." He responds hesitantly. "Bring her with you. She seems a little inexperienced but very gorgeous." She purrs, looking me up and down. What's the matter, Sofia? Did you lose your tongue? They are discussing things about you in front of your face like I'm a nobody, a thing you can share.

"Come on, Geneviève, let's discuss our proposal in my hotel," Michael tells her, gently taking her arm in his. "Soon, Michael, this is the opening of my new club. I want to enjoy for a while now we're here." Geneviève tells us with her French accent. Of course, this has nothing to do with business. He just wants to fuck her. He has some nerve to tell that in front of my face. I can't believe my mother believed his dirty lies. "Come, Michael, we're going to the dark rooms first. Vince, you're welcome upstairs, you know that right?" Geneviève asked devilishly. He just nods, and Michael and Geneviève walked away from us toward the stairs.

"Wow, he acted strangely. He totally ignored me and you." Tom says harshly. "I know, maybe for the better though," I reply boldly. "Do you know this guy?" Vince asked curiously. "Do you know that woman?" I repeat his question agitated. "Yeah, I uh went to dark rooms before with my ex." He tells me in my ear. "Give me more information, Vince," I hiss angrily. "I didn't want to lie to you before, but I have got a different taste in bed. I like it very rough you know and my ex did too." He tells me sadly. "And that woman?" I ask him curiously. "I had a threesome with Geneviève and my ex multiple times." He answers quickly. I know Vince still loves his wife, that's why the picture is still hanging on his wall.

The idea is disgusting. How can you share your partner with someone else? I really don't want to take part in such activities. "Did you want to take me upstairs in the first place?" I ask him, irritated. "Yes," he answers honestly. "Why?" I ask him. "Because I think you would like that in time. I don't know your bedroom secrets, but I thought you were a woman that wants to explore a little more." He informs me in shame.

"So you picked me because you thought I would be in for kinky sex?" I ask him in disbelief. "Yeah," he answers hesitantly. I look back up to see Michael and Geneviève were already upstairs because I couldn't see them anymore. "I'm glad you are honest with me now, but I can't believe you wanted me for this only," I tell him, feeling used by him. "I like you Sofia for who you are, but I really hoped you could learn my taste in sex in time." He tells me softly in my ear. "I wouldn't hurt you." He adds quickly.

I can understand why he kept that kind of information hidden from me. He was afraid I didn't want him anymore if I knew it from the start. Still, it makes me sad and mad he used me a little for his own needs. I look at Tessa and she looks at me with a puzzled expression. If he used me for his profit, I can do the same with him.

I need to know why Michael is here. I want him to see I'm over him. I want him to feel the pain every time he thinks of me, the last image will be with a man his hands over my entire body. Because he deserves it!

"Come, Vince, show me those dark rooms."