Chapter 36

Long chapter!!!

POV Michael

My father parked his Lamborghini in front of the garage. I called the office to ask about his agenda and according to the receptionist he should have been in Singapore. My gut feeling told me I could find him here in Oregon, with his fucking mistress, Michelle.

Of course, he's already celebrating his triumph. I'm in the mood to destroy something. I don't give a fuck if he betrays my mother, because I banned her in my heart years ago. She doesn't exist anymore. But let me make that clear now and throw a bomb into their relationship as well.

Just like they did with Sofia seven years ago, and now with that fucking tape. I dial her number, a devilish smile appearing on my face when I hear her surprised voice. "Michael, what a pleasure hearing from you. It's been a while." She admits.

"Mother, I'm calling you because I have to tell you things you don't like. I shall begin now, so listen to me carefully. Your daughter Felicity is laying in the hospital." I stop talking for a moment, giving her time to react, but like I knew it stayed quiet on the other line.

"I don't give a damn about what kind of mother you are, not anymore," I say coldly. "Michael, how did you find out?" I hear her soft voice on the other line. Her voice cracking unpleasantly.

"Because I know everything, mother," I stated calmly. "I want you out of my life for good. I don't want you near me nor Sofia. You can get lost and hopefully for you-you won't die alone, but know I won't be there for you when the time comes." I admit feeling no remorse or pain.

My parents made me like this. What goes around eventually comes around. Karma is a bitch.

"But, we are your parents. You can't do this to us. The contract..." And I cut her off as soon as she let the word contract fall in panic.

"The contract," I shrug. "Screw the contract. And that takes me to point three. I'm with dad, well I parked my car behind his Lambo." I inform her.

"Dad is in Singapore." She says rapidly. "No, I'm pretty sure he's in Oregon with his mistress. How was her name? Ah, yes. Michelle his assistant who works from home because of her hard labor. Are you sure it's not his kid?" I chuckle.

"You are lying, Michael." She hissed in shock. "No, I'll send you a picture in a few seconds," I say devilishly. "Oh, and goodbye mother. This will be the last conversation you ever have with your son. Goodbye and farewell." I blurted in a rush, hating to spend a minute longer on the phone with her.

I sigh, relief hitting me. I feel almost careless. The hardest part wasn't mother, it will be the biggest jerk that stays inside of this house. He won't back out that easily. Suddenly, my phone rings and I see it's Sofia's number. I rush to accept the call. Maybe something is wrong. "Baby?" I greet her.

"I'm so sorry, Michael. I've accused you of having sex with her and damn, I don't care what you did. You were drunk and not in your right mind. I love you, please come home. Don't do something, reckless." She explains out of breath.

"Can you forgive me, jewel? For all my mistakes? I need to hear it." I ask her calmly, but my heart was racing inside of my chest. Her forgiveness means everything to me. I need her to trust me for who I am, damaged, but trustworthy because I'm in love with her.

"I already forgave you in Italy, and I forgive you now. Michael, you're the man of my dreams. Please, come home to me. I need to tell you something." Sofia spoke lovingly.

"I will, baby. I need to arrange this first." I inform her quickly. "Where are you?" She asks me in concern.

"I'll see you soon, baby. Love you so much." And I hung up the phone. I can't tell her I'm seeing my dad because she would be too concerned about me.