Chapter 17

I take Vince his hand in mine and stop in front of Tessa. "Sofia, what you're thinking now, let it go," Tessa instructs me with concern. "I can't. I need to do this for me. He tells everyone he's here for me, but that's all a lie. After all those years, he's still playing the victim. I want him to feel pain, the same pain he gave me." I tell her roughly.

"I understand, but Vince knows that woman. Do you think you can trust him?" Tessa asks silently in my ear. "I hope so. He used me too, and now it's my turn." I tell her. "Sofia, don't do ...," but her words faded away when I walked past her, Vince right behind me. I need to make sure he has got the message. I don't care what he thinks of me, but he needs to know he can't hurt me anymore.

On the stairs, Vince stops me. "I thought you weren't interested in my sexual needs?" He asked me confused. "I just want to see what those dark rooms are. You hurt me by lying Vince. Keep in mind this will be nothing more than a fling Okay? After this day I'm not dating you anymore. I can't trust a man that hides important things for me, besides I'm not a fool. You still love your wife." I blurted.

Vince his eyes widen for a moment, speechless about my outburst. He swallows hard and then looks at me. "You are right. I wasn't honest with you from the start, but I like you since we've been talking more frequently. And about my wife, yes, I still love her. What we had was something special, but still, she cheated on me. This adventure of ours became too complicated and she wanted more and more attention from other men. I saw the signs and I'm a fool." He tells me with a sad expression.

"Everyone is a fool when it comes to love. I've been there too Vince." I tell him calmly. "Promise me you'll stop if I ask you to stop," I instruct him firmly. "Of course," he smiles at me. I sigh and turn myself back to the stairs taking the first steps to God knows where. Why are these rooms so mysterious?

We arrive at the top floor, a small light from each door lighting the small hallway. There are three rooms with a red light, the other ones got a white light. I look with a puzzled expression to Vince. "The red rooms are taken, the white rooms are still available." He calmly says. I nod and step beside the first red room, and I stop dead in my tracks. "The doors are from glass," I murmur. "Yes, it's all part of the sexual experience." He informs me, taking my hand in his. He leads me beside the first door. I couldn't hide my curiosity so I look inside the room, seeing a man and woman having sex on the bed. The woman screams of pleasure, but then I notice a collar around her neck, the leash leading to the hand of the man that sat on top of her.

WoW, that's quite specific. How can that woman feel pleasure when she's literally on a leash like some dog. The man has total power over the submissive woman. I quickly yank my head away, too painful to look at. It's not like I'm a too sweet girl in bed, but this crosses a line for me. We walk further down the hallway, more rooms appear with a red and white light above the doorframe.

Vince leads me further to the back rooms when he abruptly stops in front of me. A woman is making sexy noises in front of us. I yank my head to the side to see Geneviève kissing Michael in the hallway. My mouth falls open. You knew you would see this, stupid moron, my inner voice tells me. It's true though. I knew there was more into their so-called business meeting. Did he think I would believe him? He's always been a player and that will never change.

"I'm sorry, can we pass." Vince his voice sounded irritated. Michael yanks his head toward us, and he looks me straight in the eyes. I couldn't tell what he was thinking because of his harsh, cold expression, but I'm guessing he looked quite shocked. Great, that was my point. I take Vince his hand back in mine. "Come, love, we'll find a better spot than this," I tell boldly. Geneviève eyes me curiously, her eyes roaming over my body. "I never thought she would be this feisty." She says, licking her bottom lip seductively.