t w e l v e

Louis woke up with a headache, which was inevitable thinking about how much he drank last night. Aside from that he was also in the middle of scolding himself for letting his chief kiss him.

He could've pushed him away, he would have if he hadn't downed at least 10 shots already. Well, that's what he keeps on telling himself at least.

It's 10 am and he should really get Lucas from Liam and Niall but he's not done spreading his self hatred yet.

After he showered and drank a lot of water he finally got himself in his car to his friends.

~

Harry woke up at 7 like he does every morning and made his breakfast smoothie, he's determined to keep the detective he may have, accidentally, kissed out of his head until at least Monday.

He can do this, he'll just go to the gym in his apartment, work out until his muscles hurt as much as his brain and read a book afterwards. Not hard, not even a little bit.

And he doesn't think about him, well not if you count the moment when he saw the color of the sky and thought about his eyes. Or when the writer of his book wrote a whole paragraph about the characters feelings when they first kissed.

He did not think of the tingling feeling he got not even 24 hours ago, not at all.

After a self pitied-sigh he got up and decided to go for a walk, a long one that would clear his mind.

It did clear his mind from everything but the soft red lips and the bright blue eyes. The only thing that got stuck in his somewhat empty mind.

He shouldn't have kissed him, he knows he shouldn't have. But does he regret it? No. Absolutely not.

He envies everyone who got to kiss him before and everyone who'll get to kiss him after yesterday. It's selfish and he admits it, but he doesn't care one bit.

It's going to be rough, working with him, seeing him everyday, knowing how his lips taste but needing to resist the urge.

He can't have relations like that with a detective of his, it's not legal, probably. He never really read the rules, blame his assumption of never wanting to kiss his detectives when he started the job.

He wouldn't even dared to think about something so stupid standing in the way of his dream job.

But here he is, not finding the blue eyed boy anywhere near 'stupid'. He doesn't even crave a relationship, he just craves his touch, he doesn't even know Louis.

He just knows that he feels right. That doesn't mean he is right, right?

Being alone with his thoughts was obviously the wrong choice. He breathes in the crisp London air before turning back to his apartment.

Where he can suffer in a comfortable solitude, he always thought he was made to be alone. He has a lifestyle that's just not complementary to a second person.

He wakes up at 7 to go to the gym, he has a job where he risks his life daily, it's definitely not a 9 to 5 and he's been called 'ass' more than by his actual name. Who wants that?

He's a sucker for romcoms and well written love romans but those things don't happen in real life. You just meet someone and hope you can stand them until you're both 80. It's all good luck, really.

The concept soulmates makes his stomach churn, who would ever want to mate with his soul?

He watched reruns from friends all night until his eyes were burning enough, they closed by themselves.