f o r t y s i x

Louis wakes up to spitting out some of Harry's loose curls that found their way into his mouth. Looking down he sees Harry hasn't moved one bit since last night, he smiles and decides he should be the one taking care of breakfast after last night. 

He's happy he dodged a hangover by drinking water last night but he's sure Harry didn't. He was too scared to drink water, thinking he'd puke again. 

Louis rolls over, successfully laying his boyfriend down on his back before pressing a soft kiss to his forehead. 

He recalls Harry having a hangover smoothie and starts making it. He's actually glad he was so disgusted by the ingredients he remembers them perfectly. 

Seriously who eats avocado and spinach in the morning? 

He makes sure to close the door to the bedroom and kitchen when he starts blending, giving Harry a few more minutes to sleep. He makes himself a bowl of coco pops when the smoothie is done and carries them back to the bedroom. 

Isn't his boyfriend easy? He just has to blend some disgusting things together to make him happy. 

"Baby? Harry?" Louis kisses his cheek after putting down their food. 

Harry groans and turns around, hiding himself in Louis' chest. 

Louis chuckles and rubs his back, "It's already 10, love."

"I don't care," Harry mumbles, "Head hurts." 

"I made you your hangover smoothie and got you some painkillers." 

Harry looks up at Louis, eyes barely open and grins, "Really?" 

"Yes," Louis chuckles and kisses Harry's nose, making it scrunch up. 

Harry sits up a bit and examines the smoothie while Louis rolls his eyes. 

"Does it have yoghurt?" 

"Yes." 

"Blueberries and raspberries?" 

"Yes and yes." 

"Banana?" 

"Yes, also avocado and spinach you weirdo," Louis finishes the list with a pointed look. 

Harry sips a bit of it and moans, "You got it perfectly right." 

Louis rolls his eyes yet again with a playful smirk while pouring his milk in his bowl. No he didn't put it in in the kitchen, he isn't a psychopath. They would've be soggy by now. 

"I listen to your stupid health rants, you know?" 

Harry scrunches his nose at Louis' overly full bowl, "I see." 

"Hey! These have like vitamins and grains and stuff, it's on the box," Louis huffs out while cradling his bowl to his chest offensively. 

"Sure, baby," Harry kisses his cheek. 

"Get your green smoothie mouth away from me," Louis scrunches his nose in distaste. 

"You've never even tried it and it's not even green, it's purple, you idiot." 

"I don't feel the need to cleanse my body after alcohol, it cleanses itself," Louis shrugs. 

"Try it." 

"No." 

"C'mon, don't be such a wussy, try it." 

"Harold, no," Louis pushes it away again. 

"You're such a baby, it tastes like banana's and berries." 

"Sure." 

"Really, you don't even taste the avocado and spinach."