f i f t e e n

"What do you want to do, then?"

Harry looks up and locks their eyes intensely.

"I want to kiss you," He says above a whisper. 

Louis swallows thickly and looks away again. 

"I'm sorry, I have to stop doing this," Harry bites his lip and looks at the dark sky above them

He sighs and looks down again, blue eyes already focused on him. 

"It's just, you're just-" 

Harry's words are cut off by Louis' lips against his, the sweet lingering taste of the pink cocktail, Louis drank before, spreading on his tastebuds as his tongue explores Louis' mouth. 

Louis grips Harry shirt tightly to pull him closer before his hands find their way back to his chief's curls. 

Harry moans and grabs Louis' waist with his one hand and caresses his cheek with the other one. 

Louis pulls back and pecks his lips softly one more time, "You're just, too.

Harry chuckles and looks around once he noticed they just kissed in a public space, fortunately it's a cold October night and no one is out. 

He turns his gaze back to Louis, bumps his nose softly with his' and smiles, "Can you come with me?" 

Louis raises an eyebrow and glances at the bar his friends are in. 

"Niall is pretty drunk though.."

"Ask Zayn to get him home." 

Louis looks up again in the green, pleading eyes and nods instantly. He'd do everything to spend a few more moments staring at them. 

"I will, are you waiting here. Did Zayn see you?" Louis asks, he's worried their friend will find out, he's quite smart. And he's a detective, shouldn't take long before he does, Louis figures. 

"No, I don't think so, he was caught up with Niall."

Louis hums and takes off the coat, shivering when he loses the comfortable heat. 

Harry takes the coat and pulls him in one more time for a kiss, "Make it fast." 

"I will," Louis answers and moves back into the bar. 

Harry feels like he's lost all the strength to fight his urges and it feels good. He doesn't care anymore what will happen, he doesn't care if it's unprofessional, he just wants to live in the moment. With Louis. 

He knows he can, right now at least

Louis sees Niall still talking to Zayn while the latter is laughing about almost every word. 

"Hey guys, I'm not feeling very well, I'm taking a taxi home," Louis interrupts them. 

"You sure to go alone when you're not well?" Zayn asks while Niall frowns. 

"C'mon Tommo! You should be drunk and dancing!" 

"I'm fine, sorry Niall. Next time, I promise," He hugs his best friend. 

"Can you please make sure Niall gets home after this? I'll text you the address," Louis asks Zayn, concerned about his drunk friend. 

"Of course, Lou. I'll drive with him, no problem at all, I think he'll be able to entertain me," Zayn chuckles. 

"I'm sure he will," Louis laughs and pats his back. 

"Thanks and see you later!" 

Zayn waves at him and goes back to his conversation with Niall while Louis leaves.