t h i r t y s e v e n

Harry wakes up by shuffling blankets and Lucas mumbling gibberish to himself or his stuffie. He's not quite sure.

He presses a small kiss against Louis' warm neck before untangling their limbs softly. He chuckles when Louis whines a bit and gives him his pillow to hug to replace his body. It works.

He walks over to Lucas' cot and smiles when he sees him talking against his mickey stuffie.

"Hi, Lukey," He whispers softly, trying not to startle him or wake up Louis.

"Hazzy, up," He whispers back and makes grabby hands to be picked up.

Harry does and carries him into the living room, bringing a fresh nappy and all the things he need to change his soiled one there.

"You slept all night long, big boy," Harry smiles and kisses his head, "I'm so proud of you."

Lucas just puts his head on Harry's shoulder and enjoys his morning cuddle, not understanding why Harry's do happy.

Harry changes his nappy quickly so they can continue to cuddle because Lucas wasn't pleased Harry stopped to put him down.

He luckily made enough pancakes yesterday for two days, so he just puts on his tv and lays the toddler across his chest, not worrying about breakfast.

He finds a Christmas special of mickey and puts it on, enjoying the view outside of his window rather than watching the kids movie. It's still quite dark out since it's only 7am but he can see the white snowflakes whirling down. Some getting stuck against the window.

Lucas' dummy is bobbing in his mouth while he's focused on the white sheet against Harry's wall, where mickey is projected on. It's calming in a weird way, Harry watches him mostly after realizing that.

About an hour later Louis walks into the room, rubbing his eyes from the remaining sleepiness.

He smiles at the two of them, since Harry put the couch together as a bed he lays down next to them.

"Good morning, loves."

"Morning," Harry smiles, trying not to kiss him. He looks very cute, it's hard.

He only has to wait until New year. It's not that long.

Lucas is way too focused on Mickey to greet Louis so the latter just pecks his temple quickly. He also kisses Harry's lips quickly. Risky but worth it.

Definitely worth it when he sees Harry's smile.

"Merry Christmas," he smiles before laying down against Harry's shoulder.

"Merry Christmas, love," Harry whispers and pecks his head through his hair.

Louis puts his hand besides Harry's onto Lucas' tummy, the toddler giggles a bit at that and grabs both or their hands, just to hold them.

Louis smiles at that before finding a comfortable position. He doesn't know how but he fell asleep again.

He does know how, Harry's a great pillow.

Harry woke him half an hour later for breakfast, telling him Mickey was done and Lukey was hungry.

"Should we go out today?"

"Where to?"

Harry shrugs while piling pancakes on three plates, cutting them in pieces for Lukey, "The park?"

"Play?" Lucas asks cutely behind his dummy.

Harry coos at him and turns to look at Louis in a questioning manner, "Can we?"