ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓝⓘⓝⓔ

big oof and rip to me 

im an asshole for not continuing this smh

y'all still there?

idek

...

What day is it?

Sunday? Thursday?

The man on the couch leaned up, groaning and itched his back. It felt weird. But I suppose that's what he gets.

He  got up, getting ready for work, and looked in the mirror.

I know, this seems weird to say, but he actually tolerated his reflection when he saw it. He felt... more "alive".

Eepop?

Not so much.

Usually, she was the preppy type. Always up and ready, an early person.

But she clutched the pillow tightly, sighing and shifted left and right.

She was not ready to go anywhere today.

...

The doctor walked into the hospital, relatively neutral. He didn't care about much now,  and just wanted to get upstairs as quick as possible. The noisy hallways didn't seem to care either.

He kind of thought of everything that had happened between him and his patient so far in these very hallways and rooms.

Meeting her, meeting her again(in the elevator), picking her up and carrying her off.

He's still confused, however.

Anyways, he walks in, seeing her and watching, as if she weren't the spectacle of his day.

Olive smiled, pushing more of her bright aura onto him.

He smirked back at her.

But that question was still poking at the back of his mind.

He sat down in the wheeled office chair, eating what seemed to be something other than microwave noodles.

Olive looked in shock, noticing the difference in well,,everything.

'What's up with doctor man?'

He looked towards her, intrigued.

"What?"

'What's up with doctor?'

"..What do you mean?"

Olive notioned at the food, and then notioned at his face, which was not scowled and intimidating.

'You not cranky?'

"..Surprisingly, no."

The patient had a skeptical expression on her face.

It seemed...weird to her.

She had rarely ever seen him in a good mood.

Olive pointed to a black clipboard, the same one, he usually used, next to him. It had a few blank loose leaf papers on it.

He assumed what she wanted and passed it to her, not saying anything.

She became a bit stressed, puffing her cheeks.

'See...?! Doctor man isn't being mean.'

His eyebrows cocked a bit downward, poking her.

"I never stopped being mean."