Episode-58

Happy Reading 😊

It was mutually decided that the wedding will be held in Gurdwara as per the punjabi culture and rituals in front of the Paathi Sahib followed by the reception party in the evening.

Also, all the Singhania family members seems very excited for the wedding as this is supposed to be the first time when an inter-caste marriage is taking place in the family and that too as per punjabi culture.

At the reception party, it was the time for a couple performances when Kartik excused himself for getting a drink.

He went to the bar counter, taking a glass of whiskey and starts having it where there were one pair of eyes who was constantly observing his actions.

That guy who was deeply hurt out of his insecurities and possessiveness, was constantly intaking the drinks of alcohol.

Finally, when he got his hands on the almost 7th glass of the drink, Shubham stopped him by holding his hand saying, "Bhai yeh kya kar rahe ho...pehle toh aapko kabhi itna peete hue nahi dekha!!"

Kartik jerked his hands saying "It's none of your business" and he had the drink quickly in one go.

"It is my damn business; If it is related to my brother then ofcourse it is my concern" Shubham said in a bit louder tone yet in calm and composed manner.

Ignoring his words, he asked the bar tender to repeat the drink but the moment that bar tender handover the drink to him, Shubham snatched the drink from him and keeping it on the table, he dragged him to a scheduled place.

S: Bhai kya hua hai...Aap mujhse share kar sakte ho...Main kal se notice kar raha hun, aapke aur bhabhi k bich mein kuch toh sahi nahi hai.
But here Kartik is totally lost in his own drunken thoughts...He is not in that state where he can express his feelings to anyone. He has become so much insecured that he is not understanding that his insecurity is right or wrong at that particular place.

K: Shubham main Naira k bina nahi jee Sakta....woh mujhe chor k chali jayegi toh main kya karunga....main nahi reh sakta uske bina....(and constantly murmering the same line)
S(In a bit shocked expression): Bhai yeh kya keh rahe ho...Aisa kuch nahi hoga....Bhabhi aapko chor kar kyun jayegi?
K: Woh mujhe chor kar chali jayegi Shubham....woh chali jayegi....Woh..woh Nikhil usse pyaar karta hai Shubham...woh usse le jayega aur...aur...maine usse dekha hai, woh uske saath bahut khush rehti hai.
S: Bhai aap galat soch rahe ho...aisa kuch bhi nahi hai jaisa aap bol rahe ho....itna time ho chuka hai aap dono ki shaadi ko...aur maine dekha hai ki bhabhi aapse bahut pyaar karti hai....Nikhil ka mujhe nahi pata par bhabhi ki aankhon mein dikhta hai ki woh aapse kitna pyaar karti hain.

Before this conversation exceeds, Kartik was about to stumble when a pair of hands catches a hold of him in her tight grip.

Shockingly witnessing her there Shubham said "Bh..Bhabhi bhai aisa kuch mean nahi kar rahe the...unhe abhi samajh nahi aa raha ki woh kya bol rahein hain."

Giving him an intense look she just said "I am leaving...Tum please yahan sambhaal lena."

Out of nowhere Niara landed up there and that's why Shubham couldn't respond her eventually.

In Goenka Mansion,
Constantly Kartik was murmering the same lines. He has almost confessed each and every scenes which he witnessed at the back of Naira on which basis he made his judgements and let his insecurities increased. He confessed everything which he couldn't in front of her in right senses.

She made him lay down on their bed removing his shoes and covering a sheet over him.

Caressing his hair, she said "Kartik so jao please...hum kal subah baat krenge."
Keeping firm on his words in the end in a bit lower tone he said "I...I hate...I.....I...." and went into the deep slumber.

Here, Naira was already breaking inside considering all the hearings that she heard at the party between both of them and now this "hate" word was more on burning her from inside which also left her in a shock state at the same time.

Something hot coming up, Stay tuned.

Please like, share and comment. I need more and more likes and comments so that I can upload more number of episodes very soon.

Thank you so much and also keep spreading love like you guys always do.

Keep Reading
Stay Safe 😊