Episode-30

Keep Reading 😇

Naira is back in home after remaining there for 2 days more under observation. But She is still weak and Doctor has advised her family members to keep a Nurse who will be there with her for 24 hours. Someone must be there to look after her regarding dressing, medicines n all.

Everyone in the home is very happy. The whole mansion gets decorated and a small puja is kept for Naira's welcome. All the family members from both the sides are present in the villa. Dadi did Aarti of Naira.

She was taken to her room along with the family members for having rest. Kartik was still adoring her standing at the corner. Tears were not leaving his eyes as he was still in a guilt thinking whether Naira will forgive him or not.

But somewhere he got relief that his Naira is safe now. She is completely out of danger. Whatever the uncertainty came in her way, she tackled it bravely and pulled it off patiently.

He was waiting for everyone to depart so that he can spend some quality time with her as it has been days, they had talked to each other. He wanted to apologize to her.

While in the room, she was communicating with everyone but she was not looking at him for once. Although she was feeling his continuous gaze on her. But she tends to ignore it.

Soon Everyone starts leaving saying "she should take some rest as it's already been very late."
When everyone was leaving, her facial expressions were changing which was noticed by Kartik. She tried to stop Gayu to stay with her tonight but was interrupted by Akshara saying "Beta she can't stay tonight as tomorrow is her show, she needs to make her designs and get everything ready by tonight.

Saying this everyone left leaving Kaira alone in the room. Kartik started taking steps towards her.

Coming near her, he sat beside her and before he could speak anything they heard a knock on the door and it was her nurse Anjali who just came to give her medicines.

Naira got relaxed seeing her. After giving medicines, she started to leave but was stopped by Naira.
Naira: Sister, where are u going? Please be here, don't leave me alone. 

As soon as she said this to Anjali, he felt bad. Kartik got hurt by her words as if his presence don't matter for her at all.
Anjali: Mam, I am not going anywhere. I am right outside. You are not alone, Sir is right beside you and if u need any help just give me a call.
Before Naira could speak anything further, she left.
Kartik: Naira, kya hua hai? I am there..with you...
Naira didn't react to his words instead she was facing his opposite direction.

He again tried to call her by leaning on her a bit and touching her shoulders...
She immediately jerked his hands off making him startled with widening her eyes staring at him as if his touch was giving her some strange sensations. As if she is re-living her past considering Aditya who had always wanted to physically abuse her. She was literally shaking from up to bottom from his mere touch.

Kartik got panicked seeing her like this and tried to control on herself. But sensing her condition which was getting worst second by second, he didn't waste time. He immediately called the Nurse.

Nurse immediately gave her an injection in order to relax her situation and asked him to call the Doctor.

After a while, Doctor came and started checking her condition. He enquired about the scenario like in what situation this incident occurred.

Kartik narrated the whole matter through which Doctor concluded that she is going through some mental trauma. That is why she got these kind of panic attacks.

Everyone got tensed listening to the Doctor and started arising a bundle of questions before him.
Doctor made them aware about her sudden change in behaviour. He gave them assurance saying "This is very natural..these kind of attack occur during this situation. No need to worry about. She will recover soon. But will recover even more faster if she will be with the ones who are more closer to her; who would make her comfortable always."

Saying this Doctor started to leave instructing about necessary details to the Nurse but not before asking Kartik to come along with him.

At Corridor:
Doctor: Mr. Goenka, can I ask u a personal question?
Kartik nodded positively...
Doctor: How is your relationship with your wife?
Kartik(with a blank expression): Doctor, I didn't get u?
Doctor: Do you people share a proper husband-wife relationship?
Kartik: It's just one n half month before we got married and are still exploring each other.
Doctor: Since you people don't share such a great bond that should be there between a couple then I would suggest you to maintain some distance from her. So that, she can recover faster.
Kartik: I didn't understand why did she react like this by just a mere touch of mine?
Doctor: may be Usse woh aapka touch laga hi na ho..Abhi tak woh Aditya k harassment ko bhul nahi paayi hai. It happens in these cases that you are touching your own wife as a right but at the same time she is feeling that touch of someone else instead. So try to stay away from her till her full recovery.

And his tears starts flowing knowing that she is somewhere in depression. Due to his ignorance towards her, her life has brought her upto this. She has completely lost herself in the darkness. And for bringing her in the light he had to sacrifice her by maintaining a distance from her.

Next morning:
When Naitik gets to know about his daughter's in wellness. He and Akshara came to the villa to take her along with them.

Kaira's Room:
Naira(Seeing his father): Papa mujhe ghar jaana hai. Mujhe yahan bilkul acha nahi lagta. Mujhe yahan dar lagta hai papa. Please mujhe yahan se le chalo.
Naitik hugged her warmly seeing her in this condition.

Kartik didn't dare to speak in between as he knew that all these are results because of him and at the present time, her health should be given the first priority. He was continuously crying, hiding tears from everyone but despite of all, he let her go.

Swarna noticed Kartik being in tears but even she was helpless. Before signing off to Naira, Kartik went straight to his bedroom so that he didn't have to face her as he can't see her going from him far away.

Naitik and Akshara took Naira to the Singhania Sadan and tried to made her start a new refreshing life.

To be Continued...

Keep Enjoying..
Keep Supporting..

100+ Votes and Comment 🙏🙏