Episode-14(Part-2)

Enjoy Reading 😇

After a while Kartik ordered lunch for them and made it deliver in their room only.
Till the time they are done with their packing and both got ready...The order is here.

Kartik called Naira for having lunch together. While Naira was in dressing room, she heard his voice and she comes over the hall area.
The more n more she was facing him, Her heart was skipping it's beats again n again as she remembered all those moments and his kisses. Her eyes lowered down & he came near her. They both sat down on their chairs but she didn't dare to look up at him.

She served him his lunch while his gaze was on her which were making her nervous more. Silently they ate their meal and once the lunch is over, They left the suite along the stuffs.

Around 2:30pm,

They reached their home. Both came and Kartik went to his room for getting ready to go to office whereas Manish tells him to come a bit late as he must be tired.

He nodded his head positively and signed Naira to come to their room which gets noticed by Aditya.

"Naira Kya tum please mere liye coffee bana dogi" Aditya interpreted stopping her.

She nods positively but Kartik tells in between Naira tum rehne do, staff bana dega.

"Nahi-Nahi main bana dungi" Naira said by cutting Kartik's words.

And Aditya smirks...
Soon she served the coffee to Aditya which he takes it happily along with having bad eyes on her and placed his hand on her which makes her uncomfortable and instantly she jerks it off...

Naira takes 2 cup of coffee in their room. Reaching to the room she finds him resting on bed by closing his eyes. She keeps coffee mug on the table and sits beside him, caressing her hair which makes him up and she handover him the coffee mug but he refuses it.

She forcefully gives him by saying sorry...

Kartik: Sorry!! Kyun?
Naira: Coz I cut ur lines in the hall. But what could I have done, wo mujhse bade hain...unhone pehli baar mujhe kuch kaha tha...I couldnt disobey him.
Kartik: It's okay Naira...I can completely understand. Tumhe koi explanations dene ki jarurt nahi hai.

She hugs him in return to which he responded it positively.

After resting for a while Kartik and Aditya leaves for office.

On the way:
Aditya: Aur saale sahab, Kaisi chal rahi hai aapki shaadi shuda zindagi? (Trying to know about his relationship with Naira)
Kartik(While Driving): Going good jiju.
Aditya: Aur t dono ka honeymoon suite ka Safar kaisa raha?
Kartik(Blushing): It was fun jiju. We got some time to explore each other even more...Nothing could be better than this.
Aditya: Agar aap ek dusre ko jaanne mein itna waqt laga doge toh hume good news kab milegi?
Kartik: Kya jiju, aap bhi na...It's still time jiju for all of that. Jiju, she is very different...we still need time to understand each other so that we would easily take our marriage to the another level & for me nothing is more than her happiness.
Aditya(Talking in his mind): Naira ki khushi kya saale sahab...Main tum dono k beech mein aise deewar khadi kar dunga ki t uske dukh k baare mein bhi sochna bhul jaoge.
And he Smirks...

While everyone was buzy in the mansion. Naira was unpacking her bag and placing all the things in the cupboard, remembering all the happenings of last night in their Private time, she gets blushed...
She got distracted by Swarna's knock on the Door...

Swarna: Naira, aaj raat kuch guests aa rhein hain. Tum niche aa jao hum sab discuss kar lete hain ki raat ko dinner Mein kya Banega.
Naira: Maa...kaun aa raha hai?
Swarna: Theek se toh mujhe bhi nahi pata...par kuch log aa rhein hain.
Naira: Theek hai maa, Aap chaliye main aati Hun.

Flashback:

It's a call from Akshara asking Swarna to send Naira to her place at its been long, they have met to her.
Swarna: Akshara hum chahte hain aap log yahin aaj raat ko dinner hamare saath kare...isse Naira ko bhi khushi hogi aur usse ek surprise bhi mil jayega.
Akshara: Jee yeh idea toh bahut acha hai...Issi bahane hum sab Naira se mil bhi lenge.
Swarna: To thik hai, hum sab aap logon ka intezaar krnge.
Akshara: jii thik hai...Main phone rakhti hun...Raat mein milte hain phir.

Flashback ends...

Naira comes down to the dining area and found all the ladies sitting together and discussing over something...
Dadi saw Naira coming down and ask her to sit and give her opinion on what should be the menu for the dinner. She gives her opinion meanwhile Surekha ask her about the taste of her family members. After listening to Surekha, she gets little bit confused but Swarna handles the situation telling her that they want to prepare some different food so that the taste also changes for the family and for the guest as well...
After the discussion is over...

Naira notices Shubham little bit tensed standing in the corner talking to someone over the phone.
She goes to him and Shubham gets Panicked seeing her and cuts the call immediately.

Before she could say further,
He went to his room but Naira couldn't let it go so she followed him. Entering in his room, she finds him pacing here n there...
Naira: Kya baat hai Shubham...Tum theek toh ho na?
Shubham: Haan bhabhi...kya ho sakta hai...Everything is fine.
Naira: You sure?
Shubham: Haan bhabhi...I am sure...Kya aap bhi thodi-thodi baat pe tension lene lag jaate ho...I am just bit tired and nothing else.
Naira: I hope Jo tum keh rhe ho...wohi ho. But phir bhi, agar tumhe kabhi bhi aisa lage ki koi aisi baat hai Jo tum kisi se share karna chahte ho, Then u are free to share.

He nodded it positively.
She goes out.

Shubham(Talking in his mind): Aaj to baar-baar Bach gaya Shubham. Agar aaj bhabhi ko pata chal jaata toh pata nahi kya ho jaata...

In evening time:
Naira started preparing dinner for the guests along with the servants when Swarna comes in between and tells "Naira, Tum yeh sab kya kar rahi ho...tumhe toh aaram karna chahiye...Yahan ka main aur Surekha mil kar dekh lenge"

But Naira cuts her in middle saying "Maa mere hote hue aap ko aur chachi ko kuch karne ki jarurt nahi hai...Aap wahan jaa k baithiye...Main sab k liye soup le kar aati Hun.

Swarna blessed Naira saying Jabse tum iss ghar mein aayi ho, hume kuch karne ki jarurt hi nahi padti. Indeed we are very blessed that we have u in our lives.

She serves soup to all the present members of the family and everyone appreaciates her.

After having soup, she completes her rest of the dinner preparation. Unfortunately her lower end of palm touches the hot Pan and she screech in Pain yacking it away...
Immediately she keeps her hand under the cold water but her burned hand is not noticed by anyone in the family as everybody were outside the kitchen during that period.

She went to her room to freshen up ad its already time for the guest to arrive. Meanwhile Manish, Akhilesh and Aditya are back from the office. Naira's eyes were searching for Kartik. In the mean time,
Dadi: Manish, kittu kahan hai?
Manish: Maa usse kuch jaruri kaam tha toh usse abhi time lagega.

Listening to  their conversation, she went up to message Kartik to inform him about the guests coming at home tonight.

Here continuing the conversation,
Swarna: Manish jii, Aaj hum logon ne Naira ki family ko dinner pe invite kiya hai.
Manish: Kyun? Anything special?
Swarna: Aise hi..Ek kafi time baad get together bhi ho jayega aur Naira ko bhi khushi hogi inn sab se mil k...Aur haan usse pata nahi hai ki uski Family aa rahi hai. Humne usse bas yahi kaha hai that kuch guests aa rhein hain.
Manish: Okay, Main Kartik ko call karta hun. Usse jaldi aane k liye kehta hun. Aakhir uske sasural waale aa rhein hain...usse bhi yahan hona chahiye.

Before Kartik could reply to Naira's message...
Manish calls him saying to be back home fast as Singhania's are coming for dinner tonight & Please don't reveal anything to Naira about this as it's a surprise for her.

And Kartik understood the whole scenario and soon he took his Car keys and wore the coat and drove back to home.

Guys I didn't get proper votes...still I uploaded the next update...
But I don't want this happen from the next time and I do believe u guys will support me for this.
So guys 80+votes and comments...