Episode-17

As Naira reaches the party hall, she collides with Kartik and Realising him, she immediately hugs him. Seeing her shivering and a sudden strange behaviour, Kartik reciprocated the hug and calms her down along with handing over a glass of water. 

Further asking her "Kya hua Naira?"
Naira(stammering): Woh...main...woh...main...meri dress par juice gir gaya tha.
Before she could speak further he cuts her in middle by checking on her saaree. Cupping her face he tells her "It's okay Naira...Relax...It happens but abhi saaree Puri tarah se clean lag rahi hai, koi stain nahi hai".

Further they could have any conversation Mr. Agarwal came to them asking "Why don't u dance with ur wife?"

Kartik giving him a smile, he places his hand before Naira asking her permission "Can I have a dance with my beautiful wife?"

Naira gave her hand and they both joined the dance floor, dancing with each other. Kartik was admiring Naira from top to bottom but she was looking down on the floor unaware of Kartik's eyes on her as she was stuck into the incident happened few minutes before and the thought of Aditya's sudden strange behaviour was running in her mind throughout the time.

Kartik lifts her chin up asking her "What happened?" And Naira nods her head negatively as she was herself in a confused state to what to believe and what not? She was unable to understand the happenings around her and how to react to that?

Now the DJ asked to change each other's Partners.
And Naira shifted to Akhilesh and within a moment she was Paired with Aditya. Realising him as his dance Partner she tends to go but he holds her fist tighter not letting her go and pulls her in his arms again. Touching her waist, giving her weird sensations.

But when it became unbearable for her, she pushed him hardly from both of her hands and comes out from the dancing floor with the Panic heart and the breathless voice.

Kartik notices her rushing outside and he immediately follows her. He goes near her asking "Kya hua Naira? Tum aise Bahar kyun chali aai?"

Naira was unable to speak and she was just breathing heavily.
Kartik: Naira kya hua...main kuch puch raha hun tumse? Kisi ne tumse kuch kaha kya?
Naira: Kartik...Kartik, mujhe ghar jaana hai.
Kartik: Party toh abhi hi start hui hai. Abhi kaise ghar chalein jayein Naira?
Naira(Panicking): Ek...ek kaam karo, tum mujhe apni car keys de do, main ghar chali jaati hun.
Kartik: Okay okay, Relax...Hum chalte hain.
Informing his father they both left the venue.

In Car,
Kartik: Naira kya hua hai? Please tell me? What is bothering u since so long?
Naira is not uttering a single word and looking outside the window instead.
Kartik(Holding her hand): Naira please mujhe batao. Kya hua hai. I am getting worried.
But she didn't look at him for once.
Kartik turns her face with his left hand to her asking "Okay jab bhi tum comfortable hogi, mujhe bata Dena. I am always there with u."

Kartik(In his mind): Mujhe lagta hai Naira itne crowd ko dekh k woh shayad ghabra gayi.
And they reached the villa.
Without looking at him for once, getting down of the car...she directly went inside for her room. After being parked his car, he followed her hurriedly.

Entering into the room he found her nowhere. Hearing the sound of tap, he realises she is in the washroom.

Taking out the coat from his arms, removing his shoes off, opening up the collar buttons of his shirt, he laid on the bed and his legs hanging down from bed. His eyes were closed, which seems how tired he was. His arms were stretched on bed.

Suddenly he opened his eyes when he heard the knock of washroom and he slowly sat on the bed.

Crying her heart out, splashing water on her face she came with a heavy heart. Removing all the jewellery from her body with a complete silent face.

Kartik sensing her still tensed. So he took a step and came towards her. Hiding her both the arms from back which make her scared as she was not in the condition to act normal.

He calms her down saying "It's me." And she again start removing her earrings. Resting his chin on her right shoulder, keeping his both the arms on her waist he was continuously looking into her eyes as if he love to see her like that.

To get averted from what she is thinking, to make her normal again with all his love...He carried her in his arms making her startled.
Naira: Kartik mujhe change karna hai?
Kartik: No need. Main tumhe Puri raat issi saaree mein dekhna chahta hun. It suits u a lot.
Naira: Par Kartik...
Kartik: Shhh...no more talks now...main iss moment ko spoil nahi krna chahta.
And he laid her on the bed and he himself was about to lay next to her but being so worried she went to the other portion of the bed, ignoring him.

But even he was very determined with the thought of making her calm down.

Turning off the lights and switch the Night bulb on, he moved to her side, hugging her from the back. Covering their bodies with quilt, he tightened his embrace even more around her so that she totally gets set into his arms comfortably and she don't even dare to go away from him. Nuzzling his tip of nose inside her hair, inhaling her fragrance, he lost himself totally. Naira was trying to come out of his grip but somewhere she knew he won't let her go. He warmed her left cheek through pecking it by his lips which made her eyes closed. He moved back a little and saw her hair spread on her bare back hiding her bare naked skin (As it was deep cut on blouse from the back). He slides all her hair aside making her tickle in her stomach and brushed his sensuous lips throughout her bare back making her gasped. Then pulling her more closer through the waist, he started giving wet kisses in her entire back & feeling his lips on her body, she holds pillow cover in her fists more tighter. A sudden husky voice came near her ear "Turn to me Naira" but she remained still and he again repeated his words "Turn to me" and with carrying butterflies in her stomach, she turned to him slowly making her arms landing on his chest. She opened her eyes and at last they both looked in each other's eyes with an utmost love n care. Kartik cupped her face asking "What happened...tell me?" And she just hugged him tight as if she needed this badly. Someone to hold her so close...someone to hear her countless heartbeats. Her silent tears were flowing through her eyes unaware of him. Being stick on his words, he again inquired for the same But she again gave no response. He removed her hair from his left hand and kissed the visible portion of her right cheek, showing his concern towards her. After a period of while, he realises that she drifted in a peaceful sleep on his shoulder. Then he slowly moved her aside placing her head on the pillow comfortably. Hugging her from his left hand, he himself too fell into a beautiful sleep.

Thank u 😇

80+ votes and Comment 🙏🙏
Keep Reading...
Keep Supporting...